“visiting El Paso”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed October 23, 2012

We were spending the night of 8/31/12 in El Paso and the person at our hotel desk suggested Barrigas.
We had a very good experience. Very good service and we thought the food was terrific.

Reviewed September 18, 2012

My co-workers and I go there often because it is close to our business but every time we go the service keeps getting worse! We can't ever get a waiter to take our order quickly, the food gets there late, and the salad I ate tasted like it came straight out of a bag. It was terrible! They seem to have a lot of waiters but how can anyone pay attention to their customers when it takes 3 of them to set up one table. I'd rather skip lunch than to go to Barrigas.

1  Thank Diana M
Reviewed September 5, 2012

Ordered chile con queso and was served queso fundido, It lacked in flavor but the tortillas was hot and fresh. Wife ordered flautas and they were thin and greasy. I ordered chile rellenos and when our food was served it was only room temperature. It was a thrusday night and service was a little slow. Ordered the sangria and it was very good and served ice cold!

Reviewed July 15, 2012

The appetizer soups were really good. I had the green chili soup (you'd best really like green chili to eat this though) and my husband had vegitable beef which was really good. We had chicken with green chili and avaocado for our main course and it was very good. A desert tortilla with ice cream, bananas caramel and cinnamon was our "over the top dessert." REALLY GOOD!

Reviewed June 27, 2012

There are too many other places to get great Mexican food. The food isn't that good and it is overpriced.

Been to Barrigas Restaurant? Share your experiences!