“New decor, new menu” 5 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
“New decor, new menu”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012

My husband and I have started going to the Red Lobster on the Gateway for our "date night" and love the food and hospitality. The staff is friendly and fast. The food is wonderful, served in a timely manner and it is a good value for your money. Nice restaurant for families, couples, or groups of friends. Go early to beat the dinner crowd.

• Visited November 2012

Gerrards Cross, United Kingdom
“The worst restaurant experience....ever!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 13, 2012

We went to this restaurant for dinner this evening. The restaurant was dark and almost empty, yet there was a queue of people waiting for a table! When we eventually got to our table, and unusually for Red Lobster, it took a long time for a server to come over and take our drinks order. A Diet Coke and water arrived. However, after some excuse about a bottle being almost empty and about needing to find another, the wine eventually arrived after about 20 minutes! My starter of soup arrived after about 40 minutes, served on its own, my husband's starter nowhere to be seen. I finished my soup, still no starter for my husband. Eventually after 50 minutes waiting for his starter, my husband called for the manager. By coincidence, his starter was actually served at the table at same time as the manager arrived. We explained that it was totally unacceptable for my husband to wait 50 minutes for his starter, compounded by our being told much earlier that our salads were on the way. We never saw a salad! So, not only did it take 50 minutes to get my husband's starter, but also I had already finished mine some time ago. Unless I am mistaken, the general idea in a restaurant is for both parties to eat their courses at the same time. This was the worst service we have ever received. We have never walked out of a restaurant before, but felt more than justified in doing so this time. We offered to pay for our drinks but were told this would not be necessary. This generosity was the only good thing I can think to say about any part of this experience. DON'T GO TO THIS RESTAURANT!!

• Visited November 2012
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Red Deer, AB
“Loved the seafood and pie”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2012

We enjoyed the latest feature of 4 choice meal with soup, salad, main course and dessert. The clam chowder was excellent as were the seafood hot dishes. The key lime pie is very good too.

Visited June 2012
El Paso, Texas
“Great Place for Shrimp!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2012

Love the Shrimp Lovers specials. Always a lovely place to take friends or family.

Visited July 2011
“great excelent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 4, 2012

i love red lobster id go there everyday but there prices are pretty high and they should have bigger portions on some meals and smaller on the pasta its to filling if you want people to buy dessert .

1 Thank britany m