“Excellent Food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 9, 2014

This restaurant is next door to Choice Hotel Suite. The atmosphere, employees and manager provided excellent service from the door greeting to our excellent meal. We went back the next day.

Reviewed April 9, 2014

Great food and service. Walk from the Chase Suite Hotel...this was excellent!. One night I even order food and they delivered to my room.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

Had dinner at the bar on a Monday night. Bartender was exceptionally friendly. Very helpful in recommending what to order. I had 2 martini's, glass of wine, caprese salad, chicken picatta all for under $40!!! I will return.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Staff was very nice and apologetic when they were out of certain foods. Only wish they would have comped the Chicken Alfredo that my daughter had to wait for, while we all got our dishes.

Reviewed February 11, 2014

We could not eat here. The salad bar was substandard, wilted old lettuce, nothing looked good on it. We would not eat it for free. At lunch time no one was in there. Decided to have a coffee and piece of chocolate at the chocolate bar however they did not know how to make the coffee pot work...a restaurant at lunch time that does not make coffee? I ended up leaving. I spoke to my neighbor about the place and she said a group of her friends recently ate there and they were all very disappointed. So glad I did not waste my money.