“Chefs not authentic Asians”
Review of Japanese Kitchen - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Japanese Kitchen
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed March 28, 2012

Okay, being half-Japanese, I am a bit of a snob when it comes to teppanyaki style restaurants. I always want to have my food prepared by a real Japanese native. Unfortunately, in El Paso, the odds are that you will get a Hispanic cook instead. The food was still good,(not great) and the show was ok, but still, authenticity suffered.

Reviewed January 23, 2012

We went to eat yesterday are chef was awsome his been there awhile danny i think anyway are waitress sucked it was this blonde girl worst waitress ever!!! She never came to refill are drinks nor check on us we had to ask are chef to bring us refills which took away from his show he was a polite young man..thats why we tip him and not the waitress plus she made faces when we asked for desert..i know the owner here and i will make my case heard . But chefs are best ive ever seen.servers please fire them all

Reviewed January 6, 2012

My wife and I went there, ordered a sushi plus BBQ chicken. We waited for 1 hr and the chicken was not served. We asked, we we were told by a waiter that they didn't have chicken that day. We paid for the sushi (w/o tip) and left. Will not go back again.

Reviewed May 8, 2011

The cooks should be rated 5 stars, but the service sucks, waitters make faces when you order and for the price is not worth it going. SAVE your time and dont go. IT should be rated the worst place to eat in El Paso. You feel more welcome at CHICOS than this place.

1  Thank viyb
Reviewed April 6, 2011

overall i had a bad experience at japanese kitchen in both of their locations LAS CRUCES & EL PASO. Their food is too pricy for the quality they display. Basically i can go to Panda Express and get better service and quality. the appearance of the restaruant in las cruces is far better than the one in el paso, but the one in las cruces is so slow and empty (makes me wonder why people prefer Katana) One more thing: PUT A SMILE ON YOUR SERVERS FACES, they look like they hate their job!

1  Thank jbeez314