“Prime rib - good choice”

Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 1,553 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Reservations
Shanghai, China
“Prime rib - good choice”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

Stayed in Radisson next door so we have stopped by for our last steak before we leave US. It totally satisfied our expectations! Ceasar salad as a starter, then 12oz prime rib just with vegetables. Good stuff :)
Service was fast and nice.

Waynesville, Missouri
“Abundant Salad Bar”
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I went to this restaurant for lunch and to satisfy my burger craving. The burger was cooked to my satisfaction and was great. The salad bar is very impressive and worth it. There is a great variety of fresh fruit, veggies, pasta salads, soup, and dessert. The atmosphere was adequate but they could stand to update their carpet.

1 Thank DJonamission
Seoul, South Korea
“Very good food, good price and friendly staff.”
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was very tasty here. As we walked in, there was a smell of grease. Other than that, we were very pleased with the food and the service. The portion sizes are generous (except the lunch portion if catfish). No complaints. I would definitely recommend and look forward to returning.

Idaho
“Tough, Tough did I say the Beef was Tough”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

My jaw still hurts from trying to chew this 22.95 14 oz. Ribeye Steak cooked just under medium (perfect for me) but chewy as leather... when I mentioned it the waitress looked at me and simply walked away. Was unable to finish it... the salad bar is good quality and a good cleaning could be in order. Front door staff is very informal, borderline disinterested attitude. Wish I would have gone to the Applebee's next door... I don't like trashing a restaurant but for the prices I expected much better!

Visited June 2013
1 Thank racerguyIdaho
Shenzhen, China
“very good choice”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The restaurant is located very close to the airport and the Marriott hotel. The salad bar is realy very nice; the salad was always very fresh and they refilled it always very fast. But be careful, there are also some desserts at the salad bar, don't mix it with the salad. The servants are very friendly and helpful and when I entered the 2nd time they recognized me already and said: "welcome back, Sir. Nice to see you again"!
The wifi didn't work and at my 2nd visit I complained about that. Coming back next day, the problem was fixed!
The relation price - quality is very good. Ordering a main dish the price of the salad bar is already included. The bear from the tap is also very fresh and in summary I can realy recomend this restaurant. If I have to come back to El Paso I will have all my dinners there.

• Visited May 2013