“Very good food, good price and friendly staff.”

Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood
Ranked #4 of 1,563 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The food was very tasty here. As we walked in, there was a smell of grease. Other than that, we were very pleased with the food and the service. The portion sizes are generous (except the lunch portion if catfish). No complaints. I would definitely recommend and look forward to returning.

There are newer reviews for Cattle Baron Steak & Seafood

Reviewed June 9, 2013

My jaw still hurts from trying to chew this 22.95 14 oz. Ribeye Steak cooked just under medium (perfect for me) but chewy as leather... when I mentioned it the waitress looked at me and simply walked away. Was unable to finish it... the salad bar is good quality and a good cleaning could be in order. Front door staff is very informal, borderline disinterested attitude. Wish I would have gone to the Applebee's next door... I don't like trashing a restaurant but for the prices I expected much better!

1  Thank racerguyIdaho
Reviewed June 8, 2013

The restaurant is located very close to the airport and the Marriott hotel. The salad bar is realy very nice; the salad was always very fresh and they refilled it always very fast. But be careful, there are also some desserts at the salad bar, don't mix it with the salad. The servants are very friendly and helpful and when I entered the 2nd time they recognized me already and said: "welcome back, Sir. Nice to see you again"!
The wifi didn't work and at my 2nd visit I complained about that. Coming back next day, the problem was fixed!
The relation price - quality is very good. Ordering a main dish the price of the salad bar is already included. The bear from the tap is also very fresh and in summary I can realy recomend this restaurant. If I have to come back to El Paso I will have all my dinners there.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice place. Total Steak House. Nice location and good times. Great place to gather together, meeting and romantic dinners.

Reviewed June 1, 2013

Nice atmosphere and attentive service right from the beginning. Out of my group three ordered steaks. All of them were delicious and cooked exactly as ordered. The other two orders were Jalapeño Rotisserie chicken and catfish and steak. The chicken has got to be the best value on the menu, a half chicken a a pile of mashed potatoes and onion rings.
Of course the huge salad bar was well stocked with fresh high quality food.
Aside from Cattlemen's in Fabens, this has to one of the best in town if not the best.