“Pat's Birthday”

The Lunch Box
Ranked #212 of 1,605 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My Daughter took her Mother and Father to the Lunchbox for breakfast and it was great! One of the many fine dining establishments in ElPaso, Texas!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

The Lunch Box delivers qualtiy food at a very reasonable price. The hacienda style restaurant reminds one of New Mexico's Taos or Santa Fe. The Mexican food is different from New Mexican style that the former Griggs was reknown for but if you come for a good meal you will not be disappointed.The service was both efficient and small town friendly.

Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

Large plates full of good food! I've only had breakfast there. My Dad was impressed also and that's hard to do. Its hard to see off of Montana but its worth finding.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

It was time that the four of us colleagues were able to have a collaborative lunch together and nourish our bodies following a long morning. Since one had a discount coupon for an item we ended up sharing, the obvious choice was The Lunch Box. What a fine albeit crowded eatery! I was concerned that we might have to wait a bit because the parking lot was packed, but server Valeria got us in ASAP--always appreciated when confined by time. The comida corrida was superb; I really like the sopa, with corncob & meat. Another great aspect is that this facility (one of the connected boxes) is reserved for specific large groups, one of which is city council representative Emma Acosta's evening community meetings. I really enjoy being able to pedal my Doublevision there and engage with whatever presentation is occurring. Regardless of whether you enjoy brekkie, lunch, or an evening meal here, I highly recommend it to you!