“Delicious”

The Italians
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: Italians offers a fine dining experience to the El Paso community. We make our own pasta, gnocchi, and sauces. We use only the freshest ingredients available on the market, every dish is cooked to order! Please come and join us for that special date night, kids night out, or a great authentic Italian meal. Call for reservations on Fridays and Saturdays.
“Delicious”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I lucked out. The fresh mahi mahi just arrived and it was gone that night. Beautifully served with roasted potatoes, asparagus, and a mango salsa, it was outstanding. Everything else looked great as well.

• Visited March 2013

El Paso Texas
“What. no white wine?”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

The evening started on a sour note when we learned there was no white wine on a Saturday evening. But then the warm bread, the spaghetti with meat balls, or in my case, putanesqua arrived. The first dish was tepid, but mine was super hot and very tasty. We ordered simple things as our first time there, but I high recommend this place. Crowded on a Saturday night--a good sign here on the border.

• Visited February 2013
El Paso, Texas
“Not coming back”
Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

I go for valentines day the have a "special" menu you dont have options just two for the main dish between salmon or chicken the soup was shrimp bisque and i dont eat sea food very small portions i go with a kid and and they dont have a kids manu they dont even have spaghetti worst dinner experience not recommended and overpriced I pay $97 for two for something not even worth $40 the only good thing was the live music

Austin, Texas
“Just a bad choice”
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This place was just a bad choice, we were so unhappy that after the antipasti we ask for the check and left. Very disappointed when I got A caprese classica they just put 3 slices of tomato for 10 dollars, I think there is better places to have Italian in this town, I sincerely don't recommend this restaurant.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Dr-JAS-AUSTIN
Andrew M, Manager at The Italians, responded to this review, August 19, 2013
Greetings. I apologize about the experience, and the lack luster Caprese. We make our mozzarella in house, fresh daily. Please come back and give us another shot. We now serve Burrata mozzarella, which is a specialty cheese not found here in El Paso. We also have just released a new menu. Please come and see us again. Your next Caprese will be on me.