“Home”

Cuisines: Pizza
El Paso, Texas
“Home”
Reviewed July 24, 2014

I have not been back to the Ardovinos on Cinncinnati street in quite some time (3 yrs) . Used to live near by and and would walk to it before or after the college games. The pizzas are delicious and always fun to create, my favorite is the sun dried tomato with pepperoni. I just love that thin crust. My friend just raved about her meatball sandwich, the bread was perfect not soggy, the meatball flavors just popped. It was a home feeling to come back to this place, it looks the same, has that warm feeling (like coming home), and the food was outstanding. Kudos to the owners for keeping Cincinnati restaurant the same, I promise to return sooner.

• Visited July 2014

El Paso, Texas
“I just love their pizzas!!!”
Reviewed July 9, 2014

Every time I go there, I order a pizza: the Joanna... it´s delicious!!! I have tried others and they are good, but Joanna is still my favorite.Great place to eat!

Visited April 2014
Columbus, Ohio
“Great food and pizza”
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

I love the meatball open faced sandwich and the pizza is the thin and crispy type of crust, I absolutely love it.

Lockport, New York
“You must try the Joanna!”
Reviewed March 10, 2014 via mobile

We tried the Joanna and the Woody - the Joanna is phenomenal - and absolute must try. I could eat an entire pizza myself! The Woody was not as excellent - a little lackluster in my opinion. I wouldn't get it again, but I would go back for the Joanna no question!

El Paso, Texas, USA
“Best pizza in El Paso”
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Don't waste your time with your typical pizza. You have to try their specialty pizzas. My favorites are the Joanna's (spinach, fresh tomato, garlic, onion, pesto, feta cheese, and olive oil) and the Four Seasons (1/4 Sun Dried Tomato & Pesto, 1/4 Artichoke & Roasted Red Pepper, 1/4 Green Chile & Ricotta, and 1/4 Spinach & Garlic). Top it off with a large garden green salad and you have yourself a meal.

• Visited October 2013