“Greet atmosphere”
Review of Tom's Folk Cafe - CLOSED

Tom's Folk Cafe
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Harker Heights, Texas
“Greet atmosphere”
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I was in El Paso for a few days and was not expecting much. Found Toms on trip advisor. It is small but very cozy with nice decor. Has a Austin feel which is a good thing(?h Food was fantastic. Highly recommend.

• Visited August 2013

El Paso, Texas
“Delicious-Hiddden Treasure”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I love eating at this restaurant! Although the place is small, it has a cozy and homey feel to it. Have yet to try all the dishes but so far every dish I have tried has yet to disappoint!!.

Visited August 2013
“This place has great food!”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I took my kids their for lunch, they had great food. Everything tasted wonderful. The chef was able to make accommodations (turning the chicken strips into nuggets) so that my kids would eat them. I have very picky kids. We are planning another trip back for my hubby to try. I cannot believe I never tried this place before, I was missing out!

Pros: Good atmosphere
Good music
Great food

• Visited August 2013
Miami, Florida
“Great Find - Get there early”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

Tom's is truly a funky, eclectic place. The restaurant itself is small, but, the food is very good. The feel is of a very good neighborhood restaurant, the food is straight forward, honest and fresh. The beef short ribs were amazing. It seems El Paso foodies and restaurants are taking a turn into the refined comfort food zone with Toms and Crave (other review) leading the charge.

Visit them!

• Visited April 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
“Fantastic comfort food!”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

The food is very rich and filling but delicious. I would call it gourmet southern food. Service was good but even though restaurant was not full they did not want to seat me until my friend arrived, I would understand this if they were full but found it odd since there were many seats available.

Visited March 2013