“Nice Little Zoo”

El Paso Zoo
Ranked #5 of 97 things to do in El Paso
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Locally recognized as the Best Place to Take the Kiddos, the El Paso Zoo sits on 35 acres of fun and adventure. Bigger and better than ever, the El Paso Zoo is an expansive green space that is home to exotic animals from around the world and features family attractions such as the African Star train, the Hunt Family Desert Spring, and the Foster Tree House Playground. Accredited by the Association of Zoos & Aquariums (AZA), the El Paso Zoo celebrates the value of animals and natural resources and creates opportunities for people to rediscover their connection to nature.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for young children, Food available for purchase, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I visted El Paso in March, my son is there in the military and has a 1 year old son. The zoo was affordable. The sea lion show was really good. A 3 year old was with us too and she loved it! It is good for young children. A lot of the attractions were not open because of the season and we went in the middle of the week. We were still there for a couple of hours. I'll go back next time I visit El Paso.

1  Thank Shannan B

Reviewed April 23, 2013

they have an amazing zoo here. Wide variety of animals. I was surprised they had sea lions here. Good price. and a good waste of 3 hours.

1  Thank Zolfione
Reviewed April 17, 2013

We found the Zoo by accident and loved it. Nice display of usual and unusual animals. Good layout, great staff.

1  Thank piotzar
Reviewed April 12, 2013

whent there like 3 weeks ago.,
the place is well keep
clean,
more exhibits
and the prices are good.
for this city..

the main entrance was moved so as soon u get to it u see the lion..
then u can ride the little train
my kids had fun that day
with the sea lion show

it was the animal paintings exhibit so was cute seeing those "paints"
of the animals..

very recommended

1  Thank ponchoiram
Reviewed April 4, 2013

I wanted shopping instead, but had a great time Visiting the zoo! My daughter really enjoyed it and the price is great.