Gardner Hotel
$143
$87
$177
Doubletree.com
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$89
$76
ComfortInn
$93
$79
$68
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$55
$47
$103
TripAdvisor
All reviewsjohn dillingerphone boothmarble staircasehistoric hotelrestaurants and barsenjoyed my staydowntown el pasolocation is greatfree wifibed was comfortabletransomdormgangsterstephanielobbyborderfixtures
Reviewed July 22, 2012

Overall it's gay friendly and near a lot of bars and clubs from safe walking distance.. Truly for great price indeed you will get what you paid for, staff is friendly, protective as well to assure your stay is pleasant .. The room I stayed had a private bathroom(bathrooms opitional) my view was fun on the second floor,everything is so clean and smoke free because there is no smoking in the hotel.. Intresting history by the original owner in the 20's because once the Owner supported the KKK is long gone and now as time changed with different owners with gay friendly staff members... Indeed I will be stayin this hotel again to my next visit to El Paso..

Room Tip: Since there's clubs next door it's better on the Franklin side of the hotel... Weekends maybes lightly loud but overall it's pretty much peaceful :)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank JRipley73
Reviewed June 10, 2012 via mobile

We stayed at the hotel after a friend in the county historic society told us about it. Extremely good value, don't expect the taj mahal but more than adequate for the price. Very very friendly staff.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed April 14, 2012

I have stayed at the Gardner Hotel several times as El Paso is my hometown and i am here to visit family..Ruben is especially nice..i like the Gardner hotel because it fits everything i want, going to Juarez, visiting the downtown museums, and good eating for a cheap price. I dont mind that downtown is dead after 5 pm, but then the clubs around the corner open. I usually just sleep here as I am in my family.s house or in Juarez the rest of the time..Love that it is old fashioned..plus more..

Room Tip: This is a nice place if you want the basics like wifi, a good place to sleep and so on..but if you want a fitness center, or a business center..go ahead and look elsewhere..I dont drive on trips..so I dont need parking..
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed March 31, 2012

This place is a pretty old building however if you like a building with plenty of character then you wont mind this place. The staff behind the desk were very friendly. The rooms were very basic and the TV I think was still around when square wheels were in fashion. The price was a little high for what you get; however what we did get in our stay we have no complaints about.
Put simply, slightly overpriced but comfortable. If your not too picky and fairly easy going then this isn't a bad stay.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Chris P
Reviewed January 20, 2012

i stay here just for night, nothing special only location, price for rooms also not to cheap for quality of rooms, also you can book dorms her,

Room Tip: i dont know