Residence Inn El Paso
Coral Motel(El Paso)
Lone Star Inn(El Paso)
El Paso Inn(El Paso)
View Hotel
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskmuseum districtbasketball courtmarriott brandwarm breakfastus feel at homelocation is idealfresh towelslong stayscenic drivetaco cabanaevery morningnice clean roomsgreat place to stayindoor poolfrontage road
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I almost didn't choose this hotel because it was ranked lower than others. But since we had a kitty and wanted an indoor pool, it was about our only choice in El Paso. This hotel was wonderful! I am so glad we weren't dissuaded by the lower ranking in the city. The staff was super nice and helpful. The room was perfectly clean. Haven't eaten breakfast yet but I anticipate standard Residence fare. The only reason I am not giving 5 "dots" is that the pool was too cold, and the "evening reception" consisted of, kid you not, Bud Light in a dispenser, some kind of weird rice with sausage & chicken in it, and a chafing dish full of crackers. I should have taken a pic of that actually, it was pretty funny. The crackers were wrapped. I'm not sure why they needed a big old dish, but at least the flame wasn't on underneath to warm them. Ha ha. The coffee at that reception was cold too. BUT since we went OUT for dinner - which duh, never count on a "manager's reception" for dinner (except at Drury maybe) - it wasn't a big deal. I was just glad we didn't plan dinner around it, and as long as you don't, you will be fine!

Room Tip: We went with the king & sofabed for our family of 4, but should have sprung for the 2 bedroom with 2 beds. The sofabed is horribly uncomfortable.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Stasi M
Reviewed November 27, 2012

We meet our family at this location for Thanksgiving weekend arriving that Wednesday until Saturday, we had a great time, 5 adults and a dog, great services, housekeeping was amazingly great!. We even cooked out turkey there; the little loaded kitchen with full size refrigerator was very handy,
Besides the free breakfast (was very poorly choices) and so was the complementary dinner (which supposed to be served at 6 pm, but if you get there 6:15 pm everything is GONE)...so make sure you get there ahead of time. On thanksgiving dinner we went there by 6:15pm and the servant told us he threw away all the food because only 2 people show up... & then, turkey was for breakfast the next day LOL...

Room Tip: If you are planning baking something bring your own oven dishes. They have everything else. They even offer grocery shopping amazing!!. Read the paper on the refrigerator very handy. Ask for sign 4 your door if traveling with pets ($100 non refundable pet deposit) worth it!! Plenty room on a 2 bedroom Suite- great $$ savings.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 6, 2012

My family and I stayed on a 4th of July at this hotel. This isn't the first time we have stayed at this hotel and it won't be the last. The hotel staff is always nice! Check-in is a breeze. Pool is nice. Towels always stocked. The room we stayed in had a living room, kitchen, two separate bedrooms, and two bathrooms. Everything seemed clean. Comfortable bedding, pillows, and bed! This hotel offers a manager's reception with food on Monday's-Friday's. This hotel also offers complimentary continental breakfast. It is located off of the I-10, next to another hotel, Taco Cabana, and Walgreens. Across the street from Walgreens is Bassett Center Mall. My family and I will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Erik C
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This property is in a very convenient location near the airport and the shopping areas along I-10. It is exactly what you would expect from a Residence Inn, but nothing special. The breakfast was up to par, the indoor pool was predictable and the decor was well done. All in all, it is a great place to relax, or stop over in El Paso. Norma, the desk attendant was very helpful when we needed to change rooms. I observed her with other customers and saw that she is very courteous, confident, and knowlegable.

Room Tip: From the first room we were given, you could view all the city lights of El Paso and Ciudad Juarez. However, the noise from the freeway was unbearable for my wife. On the other side of the hotel, we found peace and quiet, but had the dreary view of a ditch and the ugly side of some businesses.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 8, 2012

Recently stayed here for an short business trip. Location is very convenient and centrally located. I usually eat off-site, but I know they offer a manger's reception with food. Facilities are very much what I've experienced at other Residence Inn locations. But what I noticed most is that the staff are very friendly and welcoming. I like knowing I can count on consistency in the Marriott brand, especially with a friendly welcome. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business