“YUK! This hotel is dirty!!”

Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast
Ranked #70 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed February 14, 2014

This place is a dump! Sleep in your car instead..It is dirty, noisy and the elevator was broken. Not a good rest after a full day of driving. AAA shouldn't promote this place, the pictures are very deceiving.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Irene F, Manager at Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 20, 2014

Dear Rosemary:

I'm sorry you had a problem with a Microtel property in El Paso. However, your complaint does not appear valid for my property at 12211 Gateway West, El Paso, TX 79936.

In addition to having a very CLEAN property, and do NOT have any elevator issues.

Please contact me if you wish to confirm.

Reviewed February 6, 2014

I'd actually placed my reservation through Priceline and discovered that the hotel was a little further from the airport than what I desired. What sets this hotel apart from all the rest however is the management and people. Irene, the manager upon arrival was truly concerned for our best experience and stay. We actually thought she was the owner as her disposition and attitude reflected far more than just an employee. The hotel was orderly and clean and I can certainly say was my best value of the year hotel wise. I wouldn't hesitate to return.
Chuck

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Irene F, Manager at Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Dear Chuck,
I'm so grateful that you took the time to leave such a wonderful review about your stay here at Microtel East. It's always a pleasure having guests such as yourself, that notice all the hard team work that it takes to operate the Microtel East. And I'm glad that you enjoyed having a clean and comfortable place to stay and I hope you give me a call to make your next reservation personally.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham
Irene F, Manager at Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 29, 2014

Reviewed January 26, 2014

We used this as a stopover on a trip from Houston to Phoenix. The room is the standard size for Microtel, small, but plenty big enough for a quick trip. It was clean and the bed was comfortable. The internet was free. TVs are not the latest, but again okay for a stopover. Breakfast consisted of coffee, teas, 3 fruit juices, milk, 3 cereals, fruit muffins, pastries, toasts, yogurt, butter, jams, pre-made French toast (it was very tasty) and syrup. ( I may have missed something, but you get the picture.) Staff were friendly and helpful. Nearby are many restaurants including fast food chains, and chains like Outback, Cheddars, and Macaroni Grill. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to leave a wonderful review of your recent stay in our hotel. Pleasing guests like yourself are what we strive for. Our goal at Microtel East is to ensure each and every guest has a positive experience. We are glad that you enjoyed our delicious breakfast, our comfortable beds, wifi and our friendly staff. We are satisfied that you found plenty of options to enjoy dinner near the hotel. I hope to see you soon, and I would be more than happy to make your next reservation personally.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Microtel Inn appeared very cleanly. The rooms were very bright. I was able to sleep well through the night. The only negatives were a limited number of conveniently located outlets for charging your phone near your bed, and that the breakfast was subpar. Otherwise my experience was great!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Alec:

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Microtel East, we are glad that you found a clean and comfortable place for you to stay. We are tirelessly working to improve our service and we look forward to seeing you very soon :)
Hope you have a great day today!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

Even though the hotel has some areas of opportunity in maintenance, you can understand because everything can broke once in a while, and everything can be fixed. But when an employee don't care about their rooms, even though when your are telling them about water running from the shower, tricky operation heater and noisy neighbors. There is only downhill for that business

• Stayed: January 2014
Irene F, Manager at Motel 6 El Paso - Southeast, responded to this reviewResponded January 22, 2014

Thank you for providing us with a review of your recent stay in our hotel. I appreciate you bringing to my attention the problem you experienced with my staff. It comes as a surprise because all my employees are very hard working and are reviewed wonderfully by other guests. If you have a chance I would like to speak to you in person, please call me at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your time and I hope you will allow us another opportunity to serve you very soon.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have stayed at this particular Microtel several times and have always found it to be clean, pleasant staff and very comfortable rooms. We did have trouble with the directions but I think that may have been our fault. We could see it but couldn't get there because of the one way streets and construction at the time. It makes for the perfect stop-over on our way to AZ from our home in East TX.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Nancy,
I sincerely appreciate your wonderful review and your continued loyalty to the Microtel East. We work tirelessly to ensure the comfort of all of our guests and I'm glad that you enjoy it. I'll let my staff know that their hard work is appreciated. I would be more than happy to handle your next reservation personally. Have a wonderful weekend and we hope to see you again soon.