“YO! GO 2 Yogoberry!”

Cuisines: Healthy
El Paso, Texas
“YO! GO 2 Yogoberry!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 11, 2012

OK, ok, it's starting to look a bit like my tweets but all kidding aside, this Eastside Yogoberry lives up to the same fine high standard that the others in this chain have set. I usually am pedaling around town, and Yogoberry is simply put an outstanding, refreshing, healthy stop. For me, cycling on Lee Trevino is usually something I avoid as it is not a vehicle-friendly road, much less so if that vehicle happens to be a bicycle, especially a slow Doublevision as is mine! I always like having an excuse to stop, and Yogoberry on Lee Trevino, close to the intersection with Pellicano, was perfect! There are nearly a thousand restaurants in El Paso, all competing for customer support; fortunately, Yogoberry is in the health niche which is not overpopulated with outlets, although increasing. In fact, this particular restaurant is so recent that they didn't have a telephone at the time of my visit. I welcomed the chance to snack here, and am sure I'll return! I highly recommend it to you, too.

• Visited April 2012