“dont get extensions here”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Touch Discount Day Spa
El Paso, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“dont get extensions here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2013

Hi I was so excited abiut getting my eyelashes extension because I was going out of town and didn't want to have to worry about putting on mascara. I dont even know the girls name because she wouldn't even talk to me. But anyways my eyes cried all day that sat apparently she put too much glue where my eyes were burning. On the plane ride which was monday my eyes were hurting bad I finally took some lashes ofg on my left eye I paid 35 plus 10 for tip why was this place so awful please dont go to this place and get mistreated its like they just dont care what they do to their guests. Its Sunday and my left eyelashes are pretty much all out so sad and what a waste of money

Visited November 2013
5 Thank lOvemylife_10

El Paso, Texas, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible Hair technicians!!!!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2012

My Best friend and I decided to go to Touch Day Spa...her for hair color and I figured I would get my hair and bangs trimmed and my nails painted while I was there. My friends appointment was at 12. The receptionist was very nice! She set us up in the "hair room" where we waited a half hour for the stylist to show up...I understand she could have just been running behind..no big deal...BUT when she finally started my friends hair she did a short consultation where my friend explained to her that she had died her hair a few months ago and it was darker than what she wantede(dark brown/almost black) and the stylist assured her that she could lighten her hair to the auburn color she wanted...so she started to put the dye on and we waited 30 minutes...in the mean time i was told at 1 another stylist would be coming in to trim my hair....she didnt show up until 1:45 and that was only because when my friends hair dye was washed out her roots were a dark orange and the rest of her hair was splotchy and the stylist needed an opinion on what to do....they came to the conclusion to BLEACH my friends hair which was a terrible idea!!! Not only did it completely dry out and fry her hair it was now ORANGE!!! They then put another mixture of dye chemicals on her hair promising her the color she wanted so we waited another 30 minutes...while waiting my stylist finally got around to trimming my hair and bangs...I will never agian go back here for a hair cut! My bangs are hacked off!! I showed a picture of what I wanted which was a longer side swept bang....I got Justin Beiber bangs! They are uneven,too short and not blended in...needless to say Ill be pinning my bangs back every day of my life for about a month....so back to my friend they wash out the 3rd round of hair dye and it is the color of a new penny...a bright copper...and it has spots throughout from where her hair had been unevenly bleached...we arent girls to pitch a fit so we politely paid and left, my friend cried and I looked like a 12 year old who cut her own hair...today I will be dying her hair with a darker brown box dye to fix it...and Im sure our $12 box dye will look 10x's better than the $130 3 round dye job they put her through!!!!!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank Amanda R
El Paso, Texas
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Massage was good, the chemical burn on my face not so much”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

I went there as part of a spa party, the party room was ok, the service was not great but not horrible, the massages were wonderful but I had my hair dyed and they left some of the dye on my face, I was just finishing at closing time so I left and realized it was there when I got home I immediately wiped it off, as best as possible but within a couple hours I had a horrible burn, that took 3 weeks to heal I would never go back

Visited October 2011
2 Thank hisbetterhalf143
horizon city, TX
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Do not go here!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

I had an awful experience there!
The front desk was nice, gave me my paperwork to fill out and i sat down.
After a while my technician came out and said "are you ready?" no asking my name, or introducing herself, I still have no idea what her name is.
I followed her back to the room, as it was my first time getting lash extensions I assumed I would get some information on the process, how to take care of etc. this was not the case, she didn't even talk to me the entire time. She did however make 4 phone calls! All were on speakerphone, but 2 of them she had the phone on the bed right next to my ear! Thank goodness they are only so loud, so i didn't go deaf, but it was loud and annoying, but shes messing around near my eyes so i didn't say anything. Then when shes done she hands me a disposable flip flop and tells me i can use that to fan my eyes cause it will continue to burn for another half hour or so. Seriously? a flip flop? and where was that information when i called to make the appointment?? I asked how long it would take, i was told just a half hr, not that it would take an additional half hour before i should even drive! I shouldn't of drove, but i didn't have a choice.

I called the manager(not sure that's who i really talked to though) and told her about the phone calls and she said "um sorry..... ill umm....... tell her not to do that" with a response like that i didn't see the point in mentioning the rest of the bad customer service.

BTW it is now 3 hrs after my service and my eyes still burn!

Also they advertise multiple colors, and when i made the appointment i asked what colors and they said the normal colors and bright colors like purple and such, which they said they had all in stock, which they did not!

I only went cause i had a gift card, I will never ever go back!

Visited July 2012
1 Thank ididntknowthen
Belchertown, MA
49 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“Awesome massage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2012

I went to the spa with my daughter in law. We had a great time! Nice sitting area while waiting for your service appointment. My massage was the greatest! I was so relaxed afterwards. Then onto my pedi. That was really good. Love the massage chairs (as if I wasn't relaxed enough!). Then to the mani station. Needed to get the feet and hands to match. Very friendly front desk and nail and massage people. Next time I'm visiting my daughter in law and son, I will go back.

Visited February 2012