“Great Hotel”

Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Boynton Beach, United States
“Great Hotel”
Reviewed December 17, 2013

Everything was excellent and up to the standard of the other Hilton Garden Inn's in which we have stayed. The chef at this hotel however needs to pick up his game in order to reach the really excellent standardz we have become used to. The food was good, but not memorable as we have experienced at other Hilton Garden Inns.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, December 19, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your past stay! It is always good to get feedback from our guest as it makes us better! I have spoken with the Food & Beverage Director to ensure we are having proper training so that all our Chefs are set up for success. Thank you again and we hope we see you again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Juarez, Mexico
Reviewed December 9, 2013

If you're looking for a relaxing, peaceful, beautiful and modern place to surprise your spouse, look no further than the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. This full service hotel has everything you need; and if there's something "extra" you want the staff is there to get it for you.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Ronaldo V
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, December 10, 2013
It was our pleasure to help you get that little extra time with your wife on your getaway weekend. The staff and I enjoyed your visit to El Paso and we hope you and your wife did as well. On behalf of the staff it was a pleasure to help find that special moment with you wife at the hotel and hope you can do it again soon! Thank you again and have a great day!!!
Poteet, Texas
Reviewed December 8, 2013

When staying in El Paso I recommend this hotel HIGHLY!. When I arrived there was a staff greeting people at the entrance of the lot and asked "Are you attending the function?" I answered "no I am a guest, is there problem with parking?" He said "No, you are a VIP and I have saved a space for you up front" I was elated and really felt honored. The staff was so friendly and helpful, the hotel is immaculately clean and my stay was enhanced by the superior quality of the staff attention to customer service.

Room Tip: Although you will pay a little more for the room and you don't get a free breakfast, the price f...
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Irene R
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. We want all of our guest feeling like VIPs and I am happy you were able to experience it for hand. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to your next visit. I will share your comments with the rest of the staff and I know it will bring them great joy. Thank you again and have a great day!!!
Brooklyn, New York, United States
Reviewed December 7, 2013

This hotel was standard fare for Hilton Garden Inn's--clean and quiet room, nice breakfast in the mornings, and really helpful staff. I stopped at the front desk to ask a question and heard a gentleman next to me asking if they had rooms available--he was then quoted a price about 40 dollars lower than I was paying. I mentioned it to the staff, and they (with only a LITTLE complaining) adjusted my next two nights' rates. The shuttle was also very efficient and quick. I would probably stay here again if back in El Paso.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank MoustachedJosh
It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I am pleased to hear how well you were taken care of during your stay. We pride ourselves in giving every guest fare treatment, as well as great service and clean room. I want to thank you again and safe travels!!!
Chihuahua, Mexico
Reviewed November 20, 2013

Staff was very helpful, offered help carrying packages and suitcases without us asking them. The hotel is brand new and love the way it looks, elegant, modern and classy for a reasonable price. Would definitely go back.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with friends

1 Thank Norma C
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Thank you for your stay with us and we are pleased you had such a great stay. It was our pleasure to have you be our guest and we look forward to your next stay. I have shared your comments with the staff and it made them smile on how pleased you were with them. Thank you you again and have a great day!!!
leavenworth, United States
Reviewed November 19, 2013

Great place to stay in El Paso. Great and warm staff make you feel at home. When I return to El Paso, and I will on business, it will be the first place I will seek to make my reservations. The entire staff were outstanding. Particulary noteworth were the dining room staff who attended to all my needs.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank John R
Thank you for your comments and I will share with the staff what a great impression they left on you with your stay. It makes us feel proud when we have guest looking to come back to us and it was our pleasure having you stay with us. Thank you again and look forward to seeing you soon!!!
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed November 17, 2013

While in El Paso recently I stayed at the Hilton GI Aiport. This GI has the appeal of a "grand" grand hotel with high ceilings and fireplace in the lobby. They also have a really nice somewhat enclosed patio area adjacent to the bar with nice lounge chairs, tables, fireplace, TV and water fountain - a very relaxing place to enjoy the El Paso weather in the fall. Rooms are very nice and spacious with an extremely comfortable bed (firm, but that's good for me), desk and a nice bathroom with double size walk-in shower. Immaculately clean, good food, cold drinks and friendly, service oriented staff. As a smoker, I enjoyed the fact that they had nice, clean smoking rooms that did NOT smell like smoke. Though I didn't partake, they did have a nice outdoor swimming pool with jacuzzi. Definitely recommend!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank EuroTexan
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, November 19, 2013
The hotel is a different place once you step inside with the décor of the lobby and bar to the rooms. I am very happy you love our hotel and the staff that make you feel part of a family. It was our pleasure having you with us and we look forward to your next stay. Thank you for those kind words and have a great day!!!