“Extraordinarily Friendly Staff”

Ranked #13 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Fort Worth, United States
“Extraordinarily Friendly Staff”
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Everyone that I encountered at this hotel was unbelievably pleasant and helpful. Whether face to face, or on the phone, this group of people seem to function as a cohesive team that actually enjoys what they do. It made my longer than planned stay a little more pleasant than it otherwise would have been.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

1 Thank Christopher W
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for your comments!!! I am pleased to hear what a great experience you had at the hotel and I will share your comments with the staff as they work hard to make our guest feel welcomed and at home. Thank you again and we hope to see you soon! Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
United States
Reviewed September 7, 2013

Everything was great: cleanliness, the overall room, staff friendliness, amenities, location. I stayed in this hotel over the labor day weekend for a music festival in town. They even offered a complementary shuttle to the festival! It was awesome. The stay was a bit pricey during this weekend (which is understandable) so the only complaint I have is that the breakfast was expensive; it was good, but I'd rather have had a simple and free continental breakfast. Other than that, I was satisfied with my experience.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

1 Thank Enrique O
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Thank you for staying with us during the music festival and we are glad you had such a great time. It was are pleasure having you stay with us and hope we get to see you next year if not sooner. Thank you again and have a great day!!!
Toluca Mex
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found this hotel to be very well located right out of the airport by the interstate, they provided with shuttle service to the airport and good breakfast. I found the room to be clean and bed comfortable. The room provides with adequate noise isolation, you can barely hear the noise from the cars from I-10. I left my Ipad on the room and called back to the Hotel, they sent me the Ipad to the airport with the shuttle driver, what else can I ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. It was a pleasure we could be assistance with your stay at the hotel. It was our pleasure to help you in your time of need with your ipad. On behalf of the staff we thank you for your stay and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!
Killeen, Texas
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I hate to disagree with some of the others however, not only did my bed have a big sag in it the sleep number selector did not work. I was there with several other folks and 2 of them had the same issue with their beds. We were there for several days so the bed thing was not good. I had coordinated for "to go" breakfast bags as we all had to leave at 4 am to catch a flight and the clerk that checked us out failed to pass them out to those that did not ask and did not want to hand them out when I did ask. Of all the staff he was the worst...lost...as he had trouble with names and zero balance receipts as well. I will say the rest of the staff was fabulous. The hotel has good food and a nice bar.

Room Tip: Hotel is located right next to a refinery and when they hook the trains up it is very loud if you ar...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. I have talked to the Engineering department to make sure all beds are performing correctly. I also have spoken with the Front Office Manager about the miscommunication in the morning. Thank you for your comments it is because of them that we can become better. We hope we see you again and have a great day!
El Dorado, United States
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very clean hotel and friendly and attentive staff. I have stayed here in the past when traveling on business and will continue to stay at this hotel. The shuttle runs 24/7 which was terrific as my flight was 2 1/2 hours late and my check in was expeditious.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your past stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and on behalf of the staff thank you! I will share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you again and have a great day!
Magnolia, United States
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This staff was incredible! From the wait staff to the cleaning service, everyone greeted me with a smile and asked about my day or wished me a good day ahead. I've been traveling alot lately, always with Hilton and this is hotel by far has hired an incredible staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you such for your wonderful comments on your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest! I am very pleased to share your comments with the rest of the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and safe travels!!!!
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Outstanding hotel, most comfortable hotel bed in 40 years of traveling. Incredible breakfast too! Professional staff throughout the entire property. Cold A/C which was needed as it was over 100 degrees during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for those great comments on your past stay with us. I will share the great news with the staff but especially with the breakfast staff on the great job they did during your stay. We hope you come back soon and have safe travels and a great day!