“Convenient Location and Good Service”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Ranked #14 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
Toluca Mex
“Convenient Location and Good Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2013

I found this hotel to be very well located right out of the airport by the interstate, they provided with shuttle service to the airport and good breakfast. I found the room to be clean and bed comfortable. The room provides with adequate noise isolation, you can barely hear the noise from the cars from I-10. I left my Ipad on the room and called back to the Hotel, they sent me the Ipad to the airport with the shuttle driver, what else can I ask for?

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. It was a pleasure we could be assistance with your stay at the hotel. It was our pleasure to help you in your time of need with your ipad. On behalf of the staff we thank you for your stay and look forward to your next visit. Have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Killeen, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 24, 2013

I hate to disagree with some of the others however, not only did my bed have a big sag in it the sleep number selector did not work. I was there with several other folks and 2 of them had the same issue with their beds. We were there for several days so the bed thing was not good. I had coordinated for "to go" breakfast bags as we all had to leave at 4 am to catch a flight and the clerk that checked us out failed to pass them out to those that did not ask and did not want to hand them out when I did ask. Of all the staff he was the worst...lost...as he had trouble with names and zero balance receipts as well. I will say the rest of the staff was fabulous. The hotel has good food and a nice bar.

Room Tip: Hotel is located right next to a refinery and when they hook the trains up it is very loud if you ar...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments on your stay with us. I have talked to the Engineering department to make sure all beds are performing correctly. I also have spoken with the Front Office Manager about the miscommunication in the morning. Thank you for your comments it is because of them that we can become better. We hope we see you again and have a great day!
El Dorado, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2013

Very clean hotel and friendly and attentive staff. I have stayed here in the past when traveling on business and will continue to stay at this hotel. The shuttle runs 24/7 which was terrific as my flight was 2 1/2 hours late and my check in was expeditious.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 21, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your past stay. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and on behalf of the staff thank you! I will share your comments with the entire staff and we look forward to your next visit with us. Thank you again and have a great day!
Magnolia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 12, 2013

This staff was incredible! From the wait staff to the cleaning service, everyone greeted me with a smile and asked about my day or wished me a good day ahead. I've been traveling alot lately, always with Hilton and this is hotel by far has hired an incredible staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you such for your wonderful comments on your stay with us. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest! I am very pleased to share your comments with the rest of the staff and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and safe travels!!!!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2013

Outstanding hotel, most comfortable hotel bed in 40 years of traveling. Incredible breakfast too! Professional staff throughout the entire property. Cold A/C which was needed as it was over 100 degrees during my stay.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for those great comments on your past stay with us. I will share the great news with the staff but especially with the breakfast staff on the great job they did during your stay. We hope you come back soon and have safe travels and a great day!
Serria Vista, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2013

This stay was one of the best I have ever had at a Hilton property. The entire staff was very helpful and friendly. the rooms were clean and the beds comfortable. The Breakfast staff were outstanding amoung the rest of an out standing hotel staff.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you for your most recent stay at the Hilton Garden Inn! It was a pleasure having you as our guest and we want to thank you for your stay. I have shared your comments with the staff and it makes us feel good to hear what great service the entire staff gave you. We want to thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!
San Diego, California
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was a disapointment, I had a room that overlooked a lower part of the Hotel Roof, on that roof were buckets, tools and a bunch of debris. The breakfast was very disorganized, there was no direction if I should sit down first, or order directly from teh cook, I have seen both options a HGI propertyies. The staff acted if as though they did not care upon check in. On a positive note, the price was only $89 and the bed was very comfortable as are all Hilton Properties.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I want to thank you for your comments and understand we did not meet your needs as a hotel for that I apologize. I am sorry for the choice of room we do try and accommodate all request as best we can. Unfortunately on busy nights it is hard as some of our rooms do over look the AC units. I have also spoken to the Food & Beverage Director and shared your comments with the staff in our morning meeting and on behave of the staff we are sorry we did not make your stay a WOW factor. I hope in the future you will join us again and give us a second chance. Thank you again and have a great week!