“Road trip through Texas”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Ranked #14 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
San Diego, California
“Road trip through Texas”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

This Hilton Garden Inn was a disapointment, I had a room that overlooked a lower part of the Hotel Roof, on that roof were buckets, tools and a bunch of debris. The breakfast was very disorganized, there was no direction if I should sit down first, or order directly from teh cook, I have seen both options a HGI propertyies. The staff acted if as though they did not care upon check in. On a positive note, the price was only $89 and the bed was very comfortable as are all Hilton Properties.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 25, 2013
I want to thank you for your comments and understand we did not meet your needs as a hotel for that I apologize. I am sorry for the choice of room we do try and accommodate all request as best we can. Unfortunately on busy nights it is hard as some of our rooms do over look the AC units. I have also spoken to the Food & Beverage Director and shared your comments with the staff in our morning meeting and on behave of the staff we are sorry we did not make your stay a WOW factor. I hope in the future you will join us again and give us a second chance. Thank you again and have a great week!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Universal City, Tx, United States
Reviewed July 22, 2013

outstanding on all fronts again what a wonderful experience from the front desk staff Jon and Tiffaney as well as the boss Assistant General Manager Jelique Ayala. The Breakfast bunch with Rose and her group to Dinning staff. I don't normally take surveys but these folks are excepional.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. I have shared with the entire staff your comments and the great job Tiffany, Jon, Rose, and Jelique did on your visit and it makes me very proud to know you have been taken care of so well. On behalf of the entire staff we thank you and look forward to your next visit! Have a great day!!!
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We Stayed 2 Nights (Friday 5Th & Sat 6Th) Very cozy Atmosphere, Staff Were Friendly And Helpful. Everybody Smiles And Says Hi. Room Was Clean, Price Was Great. Leslie, The BarTender( I Think Was Her Name )Was Nice To Chat With And Made Some Good Drinks And That Tall Handsome Guy Was Very Nice And Professional. I'll Definitely Be Going Back. My Only Complaint Is That We All Bumped Our Knees On The Bed! I'll Just Be More Careful Next Time.

• Stayed July 2013
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Thank you for your recent stay with us. I will definitely share your comments with the staff during our meeting. It makes me feel proud that the staff did a great job providing you with great service and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great day!
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Let me start off by saying that me and my husband vacation a lot and we love staying at hilton hotels...we stayed at this location for a couple of days (22nd and 23rd). I think the thing that stood out the most was breakfast. :) Our chef i believe by the name of meny was polite and cooked our omelette to perfection, better than ihop....and I love ihop. :)
The Rooms were clean, and comfortable, service available at all times. We got a room by the highway, which I thought would be noisy but it was quite the contrary.
There is one thing though, when out in the pool there is a horrible smell, I believe was from a refinery or factory right in the back of the building. You can only smell this when outside though.
Overall great stay, would recommend. :)

• Stayed June 2013
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, July 2, 2013
Thank you for give us your feedback on your most recent stay. I am pleased Manny and the staff took great care of you during your stay with us and that breakfast was done just the way you like it. I am so pleased the staff made you feel welcomed and I will share your great comments with the staff especially Manny the breakfast cook. I hope next time you are in town we get the pleasure of you staying with us. Thank you again and safe travels!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Excellent place to stay with family, exceptionally helpful staff and clean facilities. Comfortable beds, great breakfast. Felt safe and area seemed nice. Malls, movie theatres & other stores very close by

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments they mean a lot to use and I will share with the entire staff your kind words. It makes me feel proud the way the staff treated you one your stay and we look forward to your next visit. Thank you again and have a great day!
Mexico, Mexico
Reviewed June 19, 2013

Excellent service at allllll!!! no other than this is a good option to stay and rest. All attention was focused on customer satisfaction. Since most little detail to the greatest food. I strongly recomend this hotel for any purpose of your visit.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
We want to thank you for your comments and it was pleasure having you stay with us. I have shared your comments with the staff which excited them beyond belief. We want to thank you again and hope to see you again soon!
Mexico City, Mexico
Reviewed June 11, 2013

I arrived early and the check in staff gave me a room nonetheless. Also, I had a wedding at 430 PM the next day and again the front desk was kind enough to award me a late checkout. Other than that just standard Hilton Quality. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
Thank you for your comments, we are pleased we could help you upon check-in and check-out. It is pleasure having you as are guest and hope you can come back for another visit. Thank you again and have a great day!