“Very positive experience...helpful and kind staff...”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Nirvana
“Very positive experience...helpful and kind staff...”
Reviewed June 8, 2013

...and a great breakfast at the restaurant in the AM...though the most DANGEROUS city in the WORLD is a mile away in Juarez, El Paso is the SAFEST city in America! IT is NOT walking distance at ALL from the airport...about 1.1 miles away...but the shuttle is helpful to help you.

Room Tip: For my Hilton Honors, I get extra points...but for $5 extra a person, I got breakfast in the morning...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, June 11, 2013
Thank you for your comments and we are pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. The shuttle is always here for you the guest and I am pleased to hear are van drivers took great care of you! On behalf of the staff we look forward to your next visit. Thank you and have a great day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
Dallas, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

A well run Hilton Garden Inn. Amenities are top notch and the staff makes you feel right at home. From the check-in at the front desk, to having a crib brought to the room and setup for us to the wonderful breakfast that the servers would not let you want for anything and were there to be sure your breakfast was a wonderful one. This is one of the nicest Hilton's we have stayed at and a welcome site when travelling across the deserts of west Texas, NM, and AZ.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, May 30, 2013
Thank you for you kind words on your most recent stay at the hotel. It was a pleasure having you as a guest and I am glad the staff meet and exceeded all your service needs. We look forward to your next stay and on behalf on the staff thank you!!! Have a great day!!!
Ranco Palos Verdes, CA, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2013

My biggest requirement is a compfortable bed and these were great. I was dissapointed that they did not indicate they only had smokong rooms available which I find to be foul. I rarely even travel anywhere where smoking is allowed in the building. Also, the price was much higher than other properties in the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, June 5, 2013
I want to thank you for your comments on your past stay with us. Let me be the first to apologize to you for not receiving the correct information at booking time. I also do not like the smell of smoking rooms and understand it can be unappealing when you are unaware. I have spoken with the front office manager to ensure we have training in place so this will not happen again. Thank you again and have a great day!
Miami, FL
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This is the type of hotel that anyone would want to stay at. The accomodations are perfect, clean, and comfortable. The staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. I had to pay for breakfast, which I was not too happy about. Overall, it was a great stay at a perfect hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. I am glad the staff did a great job in the service they provided in all departments and the clean room! We do our best to make every guest feel welcomed and part of the family. Thank you again and safe travels!
Brownsville, United States
Reviewed May 27, 2013

Great hotel - new and clean building/rooms. Staff is very friendly. Restaurant is really good, too. I often stay in and have dinner. Nice selection. Great location relative to airport, interstate. I highly recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for being our guest and your comments as I am pleased the staff made you feel welcomed and it was a pleasure having you stay with us. We look forward to your next stay and have a great day!
us
Reviewed May 23, 2013

Hotel staff and Mgmt. are professionals and run this place very effectively. Rooms give great first impression with smell and appearance when entering. Breakfast is to order and a nice touch with freshness and taste. Oh yes...and the but: I arrived when it was very cool outside and did not notice but, the next day is was very warm and smelled like they were pouring asphalt out side my room door! What the?$#! Well is was just the stinking smell of the refinery next door burning up my respiratory system. Yuck! Nice beds...but, the heavy bed framing juts out so far from the bed my poor knees took a beating. Pillows soft and luxurious...but with that monsterous bed frame my pillows ran away and fell between the matress and the frame. If you are the of thin stature be careful,..your pic may end up on a milk carton.

Room Tip: In the warmer months, choose a room on the east side so that your a/c won't suck in all that oil...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this review, May 28, 2013
Thank you for you most recent comments on your stay with us at the Hilton Garden Inn airport. It was a pleasure to have you as part of the family, and although we cannot change our location it makes me very happy to know your stay was enjoyable and the staff made you feel so welcomed. On behave of the staff and myself, thank you for your visit and have a great day!
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I as in town to visit family and didn't have a ride in the morning. I was provided with a quick lift to get some breakfast and to my cousin's office (just a few miles away), so that I could borrow his car. The driver (David) was GREAT! He even recommended a great new restaurant that my family and I loved. Upon departure the front desk offered to hold my bags until later in the afternoon. The evening bartender was prompt and friendly. Great, great service...bravo!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your comments and I am happy to hear on the great service you received during you stay and hope next time you are in town you are our guest. Thank you again and have a great day!