Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
$47
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$71
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$45
$145
$133
$95
$90
Staybridge.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$65
Travelocity
$77
$75
Groupon.com
All reviewsfront deskadjustable bedswalk in showerconvenient locationbusiness centervery nice hotelroom was cleanroom serviceel paso airporthotel is locatedwould definitely stay here againgreat place to staynext morningexcellent stayeasy accessbusiness tripfree breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I do not know where to begin talking about this OUTSTANDING hotel. EVERYTHING is GREAT!! Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly. I have stayed here numerous of times, and NOT ONCE encountered a person with a negative attitude. The breakfast is really good! I will not ever stay anywhere else when I come to El Paso!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words on your most recent stay with us and it was a pleasure having you as our guest once again. We look forward to you staying with us again and thank you for being so loyal to Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the type of property that attracts guests only because of the brand. I chose this property because other family members had Hilton reward points and wanted to stay there. I was by myself and only required a clean room. I did not plan on spending much time in the hotel or use any of the amenities. I became dissatisfied when my room was not cleaned on the first day of my stay. I complained to the manager of this oversight. The next day at breakfast, my meal (pancakes) were undercooked and inedible. When I asked the server for assistance, I overheard her tell her co-worker that I thought I was a "princess" and "be careful with her". I can't believe an employee talking like this in front of guests still is employed at a Hilton. Anyway, the manager was approachable and tried to make my stay more comfortable. I'll give him credit for trying. However this property is operated and managed way below any Hilton standard and should be avoided. If the room rate was half of what I paid, then I would expect sub standard customer service. That being said, this property suffers from a lazy and unprofessional staff that tarnishes the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura P
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We want to thank you for your comments on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport and we want to extended an apologize for the lack of service in your room and in the food and beverage area which you of should received. I have addressed the matter with the Executive Chef on your experience and with the Executive Housekeeper. Although we strive for perfection we understand we will never be and somewhere during your stay we dropped the ball. It is your comments that help makes us a better hotel. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Excellent, clean, super friendly service. I will stay there again in July. And I have notified my customer there that they should recommend this hotel to others that come into town to do business with them.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy to hear we have won your trust and our looking forward to your next stay with us. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we will continue to strive for great service and clean rooms. Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel for about a week and I highly recommend it. The service is first rate. For business travelers in-room internet (wired and wireless) is excellent as is the well-equipped business center (open 24 hrs). I always have both dinner and breakfast at the hotel and both are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words and we are grateful you have given us the chance to continue to service your business. We will let out team in food and beverage know what a impact they have made during your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This property is a great Hilton Garden Inn. It looks like a brand new hotel. The bar and restaurant area is very well decorated and contemporary looking. The rooms are typical HGI. Adjustable firmness on the beds, nice sitting chair, big HDTV, and very comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. I got in late one evening and decided to eat dinner in the hotel restaurant. The menu is fairly limited, but there is enough variety to satisfy different appetites. The food I had was well prepared and the service was excellent. This hotel's location is very convenient - right next to I-10 and a mile or two from the El Paso Airport. Even though it is right off the interstate, it is very quiet. Overall you can't go wrong with a stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side of the hotel (a south facing room). It was very quiet there. Don't know if the rooms closer to the interstate are noisier or not.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the hotel as well as the food. I am glad to hear the staff treated you well and want to say thank you for your stay and I hope we see you again soon!