“BEST HOTEL IN EL PASO!”

Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport
Ranked #12 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I do not know where to begin talking about this OUTSTANDING hotel. EVERYTHING is GREAT!! Everyone on the staff is extremely friendly. I have stayed here numerous of times, and NOT ONCE encountered a person with a negative attitude. The breakfast is really good! I will not ever stay anywhere else when I come to El Paso!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

Thank you so much for your kind words on your most recent stay with us and it was a pleasure having you as our guest once again. We look forward to you staying with us again and thank you for being so loyal to Hilton Garden Inn. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed April 26, 2013

This is the type of property that attracts guests only because of the brand. I chose this property because other family members had Hilton reward points and wanted to stay there. I was by myself and only required a clean room. I did not plan on spending much time in the hotel or use any of the amenities. I became dissatisfied when my room was not cleaned on the first day of my stay. I complained to the manager of this oversight. The next day at breakfast, my meal (pancakes) were undercooked and inedible. When I asked the server for assistance, I overheard her tell her co-worker that I thought I was a "princess" and "be careful with her". I can't believe an employee talking like this in front of guests still is employed at a Hilton. Anyway, the manager was approachable and tried to make my stay more comfortable. I'll give him credit for trying. However this property is operated and managed way below any Hilton standard and should be avoided. If the room rate was half of what I paid, then I would expect sub standard customer service. That being said, this property suffers from a lazy and unprofessional staff that tarnishes the Hilton brand.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Laura P
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2013

We want to thank you for your comments on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport and we want to extended an apologize for the lack of service in your room and in the food and beverage area which you of should received. I have addressed the matter with the Executive Chef on your experience and with the Executive Housekeeper. Although we strive for perfection we understand we will never be and somewhere during your stay we dropped the ball. It is your comments that help makes us a better hotel. Thank you again and have a great day!

Reviewed April 23, 2013

Excellent, clean, super friendly service. I will stay there again in July. And I have notified my customer there that they should recommend this hotel to others that come into town to do business with them.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are happy to hear we have won your trust and our looking forward to your next stay with us. It was our pleasure having you as our guest and we will continue to strive for great service and clean rooms. Thank you again and see you soon!

Reviewed April 21, 2013

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I have stayed at this hotel for about a week and I highly recommend it. The service is first rate. For business travelers in-room internet (wired and wireless) is excellent as is the well-equipped business center (open 24 hrs). I always have both dinner and breakfast at the hotel and both are excellent.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words and we are grateful you have given us the chance to continue to service your business. We will let out team in food and beverage know what a impact they have made during your stay. Thank you again and we look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed April 14, 2013

This property is a great Hilton Garden Inn. It looks like a brand new hotel. The bar and restaurant area is very well decorated and contemporary looking. The rooms are typical HGI. Adjustable firmness on the beds, nice sitting chair, big HDTV, and very comfortable. The staff was very nice and helpful. I got in late one evening and decided to eat dinner in the hotel restaurant. The menu is fairly limited, but there is enough variety to satisfy different appetites. The food I had was well prepared and the service was excellent. This hotel's location is very convenient - right next to I-10 and a mile or two from the El Paso Airport. Even though it is right off the interstate, it is very quiet. Overall you can't go wrong with a stay here.

Room Tip: I stayed on the back side of the hotel (a south facing room). It was very quiet there. Don't k...
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 15, 2013

Thank you for your feedback on your most recent stay with us. We are very happy you enjoyed your stay and enjoyed the hotel as well as the food. I am glad to hear the staff treated you well and want to say thank you for your stay and I hope we see you again soon!

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great place to. Conveniently located near the airport, I-10, and Hwy-54. Only issue is it is close to the asphalt factory though you don't know it when inside the hotel. Many restaurants conveniently located in driving distance. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you to most places within a three mile radius as well as pickup/dropoff at the airport. The shuttle operates 24 hrs which is a plus for early and late flights. The staff is great and relaxing at the bar is a must!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your kind words on your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Airport. We are pleased you enjoyed your stay and the staff made you feel very welcomed and part of the family. We look forward to your next visit and hope you have a great week!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I'm rating this hotel 5 stars, mostly due to: the wonderful staff, who went above and beyond in friendliness, helpfulness; the lovely hotel and onsite restuarant; and the easy access to the airport (5 min. away).

I arrived in El Paso after dark, with reservations with another hotel. I could not find that other place, primarily because it was very late and I did not know EP (this was my first visit). After driving in circles in the dark, I found HGI by accident and stopped to ask directions to the other place. I was greeted by a very friendly, wonderful young lady who gave me directions (Misha? Not sure if I spelled that right). I thanked her and left, trying to find my way to the other hotel in a strange city in the dark. After I still could not find it, I returned to HGI again to ask for directions. A very nice young man staff member (David Sierra) noticed my frustration and volunteered to drive me to the other property himself and let me follow his vehicle so I would not be lost in the dark. David drove me to the other place, I thanked him, and he left. But after taking one look at the other place, which was run down, and comparing it to HGI (which also has a lovely restaurant inside the hotel!!), I wisely decided to return to HGI book a room there instead.

Pros: outstandingly kind, helpful staff (thank you, David and Misha!!!). Lovely, onsite restaurant that serves breakfast, dinner, and lunch, and room service from 6AM to 11 PM. (They also offer delicious, hot "made-to-order" breakfast for only $5.00!! ). Beautiful, well-appointed rooms, decorations, and hall carpets. Free computers, printers, scanners in business center (but wifi recommended because computers a bit slow).

Cons: A bit hard to sleep because bright outdoor lights flood the room. (There is a flimsy, super-thin, white drape in the middle of the window but you cannot close the thicker window drapes over it.) Also, the neighborhood is an old, industrial area near railroad tracks and a major hwy. However, I only heard one train horn all night, and I specifically requested a room on the opposite side of the Hwy, so I did not hear any highway noise.

I really hope that HGI considers relocating this wonderful hotel and great staff a bit closer to the airport, in a nicer part of town. If they do, they will probably triple their business.

Room Tip: Top floor room away from the highway was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Adrian P, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for your comments especially on the great service by the two employees. They will be part of a celebration for there efforts. I am pleased to know the culture we teach is going on even though I am not there. Thank you again and I hope we see you again soon!!!!