“Worst service in my life” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Waitstaff
El Paso, Texas
“Worst service in my life”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

The services is the worst i had ever expirience, it took more than a 1/2 hour for service and we left because no food was ready, We been in this reastaurant more than one time and we never walk away with a nice expirierce on their service. Food can be great but if you don't feel taking care of is not worsed. They need better managment to take care of this problem.

• Visited October 2012
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Olga J

“Not worth the time or money!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2012

Just started my meal at Los Colegas and I'm already finished. The meal started off great with a nice atmosphere and excellent salsa. It increasingly got worse with time. The meal took forever to get to the table. My wife got the shrimp tostadas and they were decent but the shrimp wansn't deveined. I had the shrimp tacos which had ZERO flavor. They looked like they were cooked in pace picante sauce and served in a flour tortilla. The clamato was a disgrace to clamatos. Don't waste your time or money.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank Chewy85
El Paso, Texas
“Seafood and more”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2012

I and two of my colleagues ate here for lunch, and it was busy--always a good sign! I had some difficulty finding it initially because of my early arrival, but cellular contact with my workmates made entry easy. This was a superb restaurant, excellent service, and, in spite of the crowd, it was not overpoweringly noisy. I enjoyed it, you will enjoy it--the first time and every time thereafter! Highly recommended!

• Visited December 2011