“Surprise Yourself”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Surprise Yourself”
Reviewed March 21, 2013 via mobile

This Is An Excellent Boutique Restaurant With A Wide Array Of Beer And Diverse Menu Choices. There Is Something For Every Appetite.

El Paso, Texas
“Friday nights the party is here.”
Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

Every friday they have live music. Very loud, probably too loud but its fine cuz u can chill in the patio. They have a great selection of beers from all over the place including craft beers. The waiters are cool very attentive. A lot more of a mexican hip crowd so the ambience is like your in mexico. Have fun and drink here while talking to friends. Th e pizza here is really good also.

el paso
“" I'll be back " for more great pizza”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

My wife, 27 year old daughter, and I had dinner on August 18 and it was fantastic. I loved the Greek salad my wife and daughter shared and I'm not a salad kind of guy. We also had a Country Greek pizza and it was the best pizza I have had in years. All three of us loved it and it was a cozy dinner with the two ladies in my life. We'll surely go back.

• Visited August 2012
El Paso, Texas
“upscale hole in the wall”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

First time there in January, it had been recommended to me so I decided to take a peek.
The atmosphere is hole in the wall, relax, young and somewhat upscale. I know that hole in the wall and upscale is contradictory but that's how it felt; a very nice small place that not everybody knows about. They seem to specialized in sandwiches and salads. I had the blue walnut salad with tuna, I enjoyed it quite a bit. Very fresh greens and cranberries and blue berries. The very fresh uncook tuna just melted in your mouth. A little bit high on the price but I enjoyed the meal and atmosphere. My salad with tuna run about $14 plus tip. They told me, they had just open on the back a Bar section that plays Jazz at night. I'm just going to have to go with my wife and see if the night time is as good experience as it was my lunch.

• Visited January 2012