All reviews typical courtyard front desk quiet stay busy freeway office chair nice hotel room was clean newer hotel c unit within miles minute drive an update location is great marriott lobby shuttle highway
Reviewed October 2, 2018

First time in the area. This Courtyard was a pleasant suprise. The hotel is not a very large property but it has a nice feel to it. There is some renovation going on at the hotel, but still my room had no issues. The employees are some of the nicest. The morning breakfast is 1st class! Room views not the greatest, but still I would stay here again if I came out.

Room Tip: Rooms facing the interstate can be noisy if you open the sliding glass doors. I actually liked the view (with the door closed)
  • Stayed: September 2018, traveled on business
1  Thank Johnny S
Reviewed September 8, 2018 via mobile

Under construction for remodel, but never noticed minus not being able to get a balcony room. Front desk staff was super accommodating. Our room was in the unremodeled section and nice. Remodeled side looked great. Really liked the new design and color scheme. Definitely suggest anyone in the area give them a stay. If airport shuttle is unavailable, they schedule a taxi and pay. Just an awesome stay.

Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed July 5, 2018

I stayed here for a night. This hotel is located right off I-10 and close to the airport. It was also located around many shops and restaurants. I got placed on the 1st floor which I didn’t like. I had car light shining right into my room. The room was very small and had a tight feel. The room was up to date and clean. The bathroom was a good size and clean. The bed was nice and Comfortable in the sheets smelled so fresh.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2018 via mobile

This is a nice play to stay particularly if you are traveling solo on business. Agree with other commenters stating you can hear the interstate traffic but this was minimized with my ear plugs. The staff are friendly. I agree with another commenter that at times there should be more than one person at the reception/check in desk. When I tried to reserve my rooms a few weeks ago by calling directly to the motel I was quickly transferred to the 1-800 Marriott reservation number where I was told we would have adjoining rooms so we could help our special needs traveler. When we arrived in person however we were informed this request was never made and we waited for about 20 minutes at the check in desk before we were assigned rooms near each other but not adjoining as desired. On a better note I did enjoy hanging out in the lobby doing business work with a good cup of coffee purchased in the bistro. The gentleman who served the coffee every morning with a smile was a highlight for this motel.

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed May 21, 2018 via mobile

Very convenient to airport and getting around ElPaso..very friendly and helpful staff..made sure we had Starbucks anytime day is not!! Arturo needs to be singled out for his energy helpfulness and making this a great stay.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple