Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
$87
$111
Radisson
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$47
$104
$79
$68
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$59
$165
$100
Agoda.com
$93
$80
All reviewsthird floorfront deskbreakfast roomrecommend this hotelawesome hoteltravel to el pasohappy hourawesome stayenjoyed my stayexcellent customer servicebiscuits and gravyconvenient locationthe hotel is cleanstaying at this hoteltop flooreasy accesswaffles
Reviewed December 1, 2013

We happened to come upon it during our road trip. Never stayed in a Comfort Inn before. So, I requested to see a room before we decided to stay there. Loved the place. Our hotel room was clean, the beds and pillows were comfortable. I was surprised with the great quality of bed, sheets, and pillows provided. Despite the convenient location to all the shops and restaurants, it was very quiet. A gem in El Paso.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I am glad you gave us a chance to show you our Hotel and is wonderful to know that you had a great stay. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. Also thank you for saying that Our Hotel is a Gem in El Paso, Thank you!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Despite being just off the freeway (& apparently in the flight line from El Paso International Airport), our room was surprisingly quiet! The hot breakfast each morning was filling, and the hotel was neat & clean. The woman working the breakfast room was pleasant and kept it well-stocked. Recommend the 1st floor if you want it to be quieter, and the 3rd floor if you want to be close to breakfast.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. I will make sure to let Debbie in the Kitchen know about your comment. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 25, 2013

I stayed here last night after a day of driving east from Los Angeles and am still impressed by this place. It was simply the best place I've ever stayed for under $200 a night...$71 after a AAA discount to be exact. The entire place was immaculately clean, everything looked either new or very well-maintained, the amenities were as good as I've ever seen at ANY place. The front desk clerk was bilingual and the most helpful and courteous front desk worker I have EVER seen. If you're in El Paso or passing through, THIS is the place to stay. It was simply the best value I've ever come across in all my travels.

Room Tip: Just pick any room in this place and I guarantee you'll be impressed with the value.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote about us in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback like your.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and we are so pleased that you had a great stay.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

This place is surrounded by other hotels, but I'm so glad we stayed here. Good service, comfortable room, hot breakfast-and with a AAA discount. The manager was friendly and helpful at the end of a long day. Calling ahead to check availability and rates seems to be a good strategy, since the rate was well under the quoted prices on the web. Would recommend it!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit will be even more pleasant than the previous one, please come back and see us again real soon.

Reviewed November 25, 2013 via mobile

We stayed one night on the way through El Paso to California. The front desk clerk was extremely pleasant and accommodating. The bed was comfortable and room was clean. The breakfast was hot and fresh! And the dining area was clean and cozy. Can't beat the value at this spot!

Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate you taking the time to do that.

We love it when we receive reviews such as yours. It means we are on the right track to help our guests feel welcome and at home when they stay with us.
So glad you enjoyed your stay. Please come back and see us again real soon.