“Excellent Service”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed November 24, 2013

The hotel staff, were friendly and very helpful, particularly Norma at the front desk. I had a clean room with clean linens. I definately plan to stay in this hotel again as they far exceed my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank lizbeth87
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX in TripAdvisor.

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team and I will make sure to let Norma know about your comment. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Nice looking ! comfortable beds ! good happy hour ! I stayed in the suite even with 2 beds and a kitchen I had enough room to hang out !!! air conditioner worked OK !!!

Aside from that ;

I want to THANK !!! NORMA for the EXCELLENT customer service that she offered me today at the front desk. :)

Room Tip: Every $$$ is worth the stay!!!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 9, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. I will let Norma know about your comment she will be happy to hear about it.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

While nice looking, even comfortable beds, this hotel is so noisy I would not stay again. Not only did we hear doors shutting (hard to shut quietly) until midnight and a couple times during the night and a LOT starting about 6 am, but there was also excessive noise from the water pipes. I heard what sounded like 8 different showers, so it wasn't just next door and there was a loud clicking coming from the bathroom perhaps from pipes heating up or something, but it was loud! When someone walked by we could hear them talking as though we had no door at all, we even heard the housekeeping carts! The interior walls seem like they are made of paper. It was not a restful experience. There coffee is not very good and not hot enough at 8:45 am, and very standard breakfast in the "breakfast room" on the third floor. It was strange, rather sterile like a cafeteria. The rooms are nice and it is a modern hotel, but that's all I can say that's positive.

Stayed: October 2013
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites.
On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. We are so sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. Getting a great night sleep is very important.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and I apologize again for the inconvenience.

(915)225-7890

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I am only giving this hotel a 4 because 1) our room had no fridge and 2) our air conditioner didn't work. Aside from that, this hotel was very clean and modern. The staff was also very friendly. The rooms were a bit on the small side, but all-in-all we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2013

Thank you very much for your review in TripAdvisor.
I apologize that your stay was not up to your expectations. We value your business.
I do hope that the next time you are in El Paso you will stay with us again.

Comfort Inn & Suites
El Paso, TX

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We stopped at the Hampton inn next door which quoted us a rate of $151 and arrogantly implied we wouldn't do better elsewhere. We dropped by next door at the Comfort Inn & Suites and were very pleasantly surprised. Got a rate below $100 for a suite ! I had stopped going to Comfort Inns (not the Suites) because their quality often left something to be desired. This one stands out and was great in every manner starting from the exterior appearance to the extremely pleasant and solicitous desk clerk at the reception. The rooms were very up-to-date with a very comfortable king sized bed and a very appreciated coffee table in front of the couch (missing in most Comfort Suites). They offer free pizza (Papa John's, my favorite) and beer at night. The only suggestion I may make is to keep the breakfast open at least until 9:30 a.m. We were told it would be open to 9:30 but found out that the room was closed at 8:58 ! We managed to convince the housekeeper to let us have some of what was left but the fridge containing the butter and yogurt was already locked. For people arriving from Arizona in the summer, they are still on Pacific time so 9:00 a.m. means 8:00 a.m. to them.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor where the food is served in the morning and evening. Also suites are be...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2013

We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team. Your review will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we strive to continuously improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

I come to El Paso several times a year on business and stayed 3 nights on this trip. Because of the reviews I selected to stay at this hotel. Not a good choice! I reported to the front desk that there seemed to be water running in the room next to me but there was nothing done to correct the problem (very loud). The "hot" breakfasts were COLD. I noticed a large beetle (dead) in the room the first night and it was still there when I left. I will find another place to stay on my next trip.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 15, 2013

Dear Buddy H, thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback regarding your recent stay at our hotel. We regret that your stay was not what you expected. We take pride in our hotel and will use your comments to ensure that action is taken so that problems such as these do not happen again.
We sincerely hope that you will allow us the opportunity to make it right for you on your next trip to El Paso.

Reviewed August 23, 2013 via mobile

The hotel has friendly staff and a nice lobby. Room was nice size with a very large and comfortable bed! Pillows were fluffy, TV was new and large. Desk space was adequate and showers are clean and work well. Breakfast was the average, but did kick it up a notch with a fun shape waffle iron. Enjoyed my stay and would without a doubt stay again!!! :-)

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank HappyGirl27924
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Thank you so much for the awesome review you wrote for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.