“Nice”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #11 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed July 8, 2013

The hotel was really awesome. It was a really relaxing time. The staff is really great and friendly. The continental breakfast is one of the best I have ever had. This hotel is one of the best places to stay in El Paso..

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 15, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

I really was impressed with this hotel! even though this hotel is on a busy highway, I heard no traffic noise in our room. this is very clean, updated, (it looks almost brand new), very comfy beds and lots of pillows for the king bed. the stairwells are very clean and they do have an elevator

the room we rented did not have a microwave or fridge but they are available for a little extra. Internet access in the room was quick, plus they have computers in the lobby to use.

breakfast was pretty standard -- waffles, cheese scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, juice, etc. The breakfast area is on the third floor; spacious and spotless!

I will most definitely stay here when returning to El Paso and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed your breakfast area.
I hope you will come and visit us again.

Reviewed July 3, 2013

After driving for more than 10 hours and get to El Paso for some rest, it was a great choice for me and my travelling companion (three kids and two more adults); the reservation was quickly accesed by the front desk personnel in a very professional way, explaining the amenities and location of the rooms and where we could find some eateries around this hotel. The rooms were clean, roomy and with the previously explained amenities, nothing was missing (as in previous hotels), I can add that better than expected for the price range. The decoration and furniture selection is better than many hotels costing more than what they charge, but the real standout is the quality of the service! Please keep up such a good work, the Management team focus and its housekeeping, maintenance and front desk coordination is greatly evident and has made this hotel my reference for next trips to Texas.

Room Tip: Maybe I was lucky, but the person that helped me with the reservation is Martha (knowledgeable and h...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded July 5, 2013

Reviewed June 26, 2013

With two teens and mom & dad on our annual road trip, we found this place, to be a little bit of a miss. They have great customer service, and all the amenities a traveling family, likes, like internet, nice pool, breakfast, close to freeway, ect. But the carpet in the room needs a good cleaning. Our feet turned dirty and the room had a musky odor, while not strong, it is unacceptable. The beds are comfy, the front desk personnel friendly and helpful, but we will not stay here again unless I see unbiased reviews that address the room cleanliness. The breakfast is the basic CS fair and was kept well stocked.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to do a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so sorry that you did not have a great experience with us. We will make sure to check the carpets in the rooms and make sure we clean them so another guest will not have this same experience. We hope that you will give us another chance when you are in El Paso. Please ask for Martha Harris as I am the manager and I will make it right for you.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We have stayed at this property in the past, and have always been very pleased with all it has to offer.

This trip I forgot that all rooms do not have a refrigerator, which my wife needs in order to keep some medications cool.

After we got to our room, and saw no refrigerator, I went to the desk and talked to the Saturday night Desk Clerk.

He said he would have a small fridge brought to the room.

It was only a few minutes and the fridge was in the room and getting cooled off.

This may seem like a little thing, but some hotels would have told me there was nothing they could do, unless I wanted to move to a higher priced room.

Linda Snow and her staff are always willing to do what it takes to take care of their guests.

Will we stay at this property in future?

We sure will, and be happy to do so.

In the morning, when we went to the Third Floor Breakfast Room, we were warmly greeted by the attendant, asking if we were ready for Breakfast.

Omelets, Sausage, Bacon and great Sweet Rolls, along with all the other items.

We left for home with full stomachs, after a good night sleep on their very comfortable bed.

Room Tip: I have never had a bad or noisy room, so take whatever room is offered.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review through Tripavisor for the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX. We really appreciate reviews like yours. We are so glad you had a great stay with us. I will certainly let our breakfast staff know how much you enjoyed your breakfast and also I will let the Front Desk agent know. If you are in the Sun City again, please stop by and stay with us again.
Sincerly,

Reviewed June 23, 2013

El Paso was just a resting stop between San Diego and Dallas, but it turned out to be the start of a great day. First, let me say this about the hotel, it had only one problem which was quickly solved. Our Garmin directed us to the hotel just fine, but along the Gateway Blvd which had no direct access. We had to enter from the backside road called International Drive. Other than that we loved our stay.

Check-in was quick and taken care of smoothly by the front desk clerks with a smile. We received 1st floor accommodations away from the freeway (as we had requested), and received free internet connection. The room was very clean, and the beds were so comfortable that I have no idea how long it took to fall asleep ( I was gone quick!). But the best was to come in the morning.

When we awoke, my family and I showered (hot water & pressure were good), and headed off to the free breakfast on the third floor. The breakfast was great! They had eggs, sausage, cereal, fresh made waffles, fruit, etc... This was much better than a traditional pastry breakfast that many hotels serve. After breakfast we loaded up, checked out (again a very smooth process), and headed out to see the Guadalupe Mountains.

If you find yourself in El Paso looking for a room, head here.

Room Tip: If you can, ask for a room away from the freeway. Remember to access the hotel from International D...
1  Thank Troyfus

Operarions Manager

Reviewed June 12, 2013

For the price this hotel is the best bang for your buck. Hotel is quiet and clean. Good place to stay for business trips and also great place to stay for families.

Gilbert, the front desk clerk was very professional and gave excellent service. He was genuine, friendly, and informative when explaining the hotel amenities.

I definitely recommend this hotel for any traveler because of it's convenient location, great amenities (happy hour you can get free wings and beer!!!), and it's excellent service. As a traveling salesman it is always nice to feel welcomed at a hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded June 21, 2013

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so pleased that you had a great experience with us. Comments like yours is what we strive for. Please stop by again the next time you are in El Paso.