“Top notch, great experience”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #5 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Reviewed January 12, 2013

Great stay. Clean, great king bed, great breakfast room and selections on Sat, front desk super helpful, recommended great authentic mexican restaurant. We'll return. Hotel fairly new about year and a half.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.
We are so happy that your experience at our hotel met your expectations and hopefully on your next trip to El Paso you will stay with us again.

There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

When I coin out that my colleagues a s I were staying at the Comfort Inn, I was disappointed. I was expecting ran down rooms with 60's decor. Maybe bedbugs and not a friendly staff in the middle is nowhere. Well, I was completely wrong.

The rooms were renovated. Not brand new but at least they had a modern concept. Very large flat tv. Nice size king bed. Work space/ desk area. The bathroom was ample and clean. I didn't care for the plastic shower , but the shiwer head at least had changeable settings.

They offered complimentary pizza and beer in the afternoon. As well as complimentary breakfast in a nice area. The pre made egg and cheese was nice to have as well as the other continental times in the breakfast. It was a lot but it was enough for a quick bite before heading out.

The shuttle driver and young front desk agent provided a lot of information regarding the area. The shuttle can take you anywhere within the 3 miles. The location is the downsize of the hotel. It is not rally walkable anywhere like shops, restaurants or any other sightseeing. There isn't a lot to do in El Paso anyway.

The fitness center is small but has the essentials. the coin-laundry is a plus.

Thanks for proving me wrong Confort Inn. Your association with holiday inn is a good deal.

• Stayed: January 2013

Thank you so much for your great review of the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso, TX.
I am so glad that your were pleasantly surprised and not disappointed with our hotel.
We strive to keep our guests happy when they are staying with us. Hopefully the next time you come to El Paso, we will be the hotel of your choice.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

This is a great hotel whether you are on a family vacation or in El Paso on business. The rooms are nice, clean, and QUIET. The breakfast was very good and the pizza in the evening was a nice suprise. So were the hot choc. chip cookies! Free shuttle to and from the airport worked out great as well. The staff was what put this place on the top shelf though. Smiling faces, always asking if they can help you in some way, like they actually cared about you and wanted your stay to be the absolute best. Very refreshing! I was there for 3 nights and if I ever need to go back to El Paso I'll always stay at the Comfort Inn!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to do a review for us. We really appreciate it. We are so happy to know that you had a very good stay with us. We strive to make our guests feel at home when they are here with us at the Comfort Inn & Suites. We will be looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to El Paso. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

After visiting back in town to visit family and friends we stayed at the Comfort Inn and we were amazed with the hotel and the customer service we received there! The breakfast is awesome, the staff is courteous, the location is great and I will definitely recommend this hotel and stay there again! Thank you :-)

Room Tip: Ask for the double with kitchenette
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Linda S, Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2012

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a generous review. We are so happy that you found our hotel a comfortable home away from home and we so hope that you will stop by and stay with us again on your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed November 15, 2012

I have stayed in this hotel for business and have had a great experience. The location is great. Everything , including the airport, is only a short drive away. The hotel and rooms are nice, newly renovated and clean. The hotel manager, Linda, and staff are very helpful and friendly and go out of their way to accommodate you and make you feel at home. Breakfast is served daily and dinner Monday – Thursday night. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting El Paso for business or pleasure.

Room Tip: If you want less noise at night, request the rooms furthest from the freeway
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank incessantflare

Thank you for the great review you gave to the Comfort Inn & Suites in El Paso. Making you feel at home is our goal. We will be looking forward to your next stay with us. We really appreciate your business and thanks again for taking the time to do a review for us.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

On our drive from Florida to Arizona we stopped in El Paso overnight. We were completely satisfied with the room. Clean and very comfortable. Our only complaint — we stayed in a first floor room and were disappointed to find out that only the third floor rooms had refrigerators. As we were going to be at our destination the next day it was OK, but if it had been the middle our our trip we would have needed to change rooms.

Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Linda Q

Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate our guest that take the time to do a review for us. Your comments are what help us to get better. Yes, we do only have refrigerators on the third floor but we have plenty on hand for our guest that would like one in their room. The next time you are passing through El Paso, please stop by and stay with us again. Just ask and we will be happy to put a refrigerator in you room Thanks again.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Hotel has an excellent staff. Very friendly and helpful. The breakfast is a hot breakfast and very good for the price. Also Monday-Thursday they offer a 6:00 p.m. hot snack(small dinner). Everyday the food is different. Rooms are excellent as well. Suites even offer a kitchen, and they are pet friendly. A shuttle is also available. Great location close to many places in El Paso. My wife and I stayed here for 45 days waiting for our military house to be ready, best choice I made.

Room Tip: The best rooms are on the 3rd floor and breakfast is also served on the 3rd floor. Corner suites are...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luis D

Thank you for your recent review of the Comfort Inn & Suites. We are so pleased to know that your found our property a home away from home while you were waiting for your home to be ready in El Paso. Hopefully, you will stop by to say hi when you are in our area. Thanks again.