“Great hotel for a great price”

Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport
Ranked #6 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Tampa, Florida
“Great hotel for a great price”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I stayed here at the recommendation of a colleague. I had stayed at the Hampton next door previously and wan't thrilled. This place was much nicer and about $40 a night less. Rooms were large and very new, breakfast was above average and the gym actually had a set of dumbbells.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank onetmr

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed September 4, 2012

My wife and I stayed here for 9 nights while we were moving to El Paso. The rooms are extremely clean and the beds are comfortable. The staff is also excellent. On two occasions we had minor issues with noise, and both times the staff provided rapid response in fixing our problems. The breakfast buffet is really good, and the location is unbeatable. Even the fitness center is modern, and it actually has a decent set of free weights. Highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
2 Thank Kevin G
Reviewed September 3, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was super, ultra modern, clean and very interesting layout. Price was really great

Nice fitness center and the nicest breakfast room I have seen short of a high-end resort! The staff was excellent and even ask me how I liked the breakfast room. They genuinely thanked me for being a diamond elite level guest and gave me a free upgrade.

• Stayed August 2012
3 Thank GriffCo
Roswell, New Mexico
Reviewed August 13, 2012

We stayed here for a night on a quick trip to El Paso. So glad we did. The rooms are very clean, comfortable, and quiet. The decor is wonderful, and the price is very very reasonable for the amenities you get. We loved the continental breakfast, and loved the evening snack and free drinks they provide for guests, plus its free!. This hotel has the same owners as the holiday inn next door so we were allowed to use their pool. Not the best pool by any means, but it was great for the kids. We will stay here any time we are in El Paso.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank amocomida
Norco LA
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Great room. Clean ,quiet, COOL, and comfortable. I had battery problems with rental car but, thanks to desk staff, for the number of the local rental car location and directions to the near-by airport, I soon had a replacement car. A big problem made much better by the friendly, helpful staff. Breakfast was as very good with a good choice of well prepared food. I would stay there if in El Paso.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank SAML1
Springdale, Utah
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Very nice and clean hotel, maybe the best choice hotel we have ever stayed at. The Hotel was very new and had a lot of small chairming details that made our stay relaxing and different. For example breakfast was on the third floor instead of the crowded first floor lobby. To top everything off the staff was wonderful, Mike at the front desk was very friendly and helpful with everything we needed.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Juan V
Austin, Texas
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Internet access was "fast for a hotel" - checkin was a bit slow, but staff was quite friendly. My room had new furnishings, a comfortable bed, convenient power outlets. The "desk" was pretty odd - it had to be slid out from under the counter/table which holds the TV/Lamp. Reasonable concept, but once pulled out it was barely possible to squeeze into the chair. Breakfast was "good for a hotel" - good variety of cold choices, hot sausage and some precooked eggs. Coffee wasn't terrible (most hotel coffee is terrible) - but there is a Starbucks half a block away. I did miss the free pizza in the evening. Entrance is kinda odd - you drive through the Holiday Inn entryway, or around back to a very small street, almost an alley. Pool is shared, and located at the Holiday Inn. Fitness center has a few machines, plus free weights and some floor room.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business