“Meat me here!”

Bull Gal Bee
Ranked #807 of 1,592 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Korean
Reviewed November 14, 2012

It had been quite a while since my colleagues and I had eaten here, and a return was imperative. Being carnivores, the "all you can eat" was extremely attractive at $13.00pp, but the best part was the preparation. From cuts to tenderizing to marinating to actual cooking, the beef and chicken was superb. The side dishes of 'secret' Korean vegetables were delectable and an harmonized extremely well with the equally delicious meat. The service by Rosie was impeccable, and she cooked the prepped meat on the grill in the center of our table, although we had the option of doing that ourselves. She kept our glasses full, and was able to give us some conversation. This young woman has great ambition, and will soon be attending El Paso Community College to better her station in life. I heartily endorsed her actions--EPCC is the best place to start! Meanwhile, she started serving out the cooked meat and it was great! There are four BBQ meat available for smorgasbord: two beef, two chicken, and those are divided between spicy and regular. The three of us each ordered a different version (2 beef, 1 chicken) and were able to share; we had a substantial, lean servings all lunch! I liked the few distractions, i.e., no multiple flat-screen TVs blaring out various sporting events/scores, but a quiet appreciative atmosphere of Korean culture. If you can't travel to Korea anytime soon, this restaurant is the next best thing. I highly recommend it!

1  Thank Juanito_Hayburg

Reviewed June 17, 2012

Pre-Father's Day, we searched for a new, different & exciting restaurant and this is it. I had lunched here once with workmates, but my wife had never been here, and it was a first for us in the evening. It is an exquisite experience; not only were we seated in an elevated area, but part of the table is a circular grill, where my skirt steak was cooked & cut. All BullGalBee personnel were extremely courteous, efficient, and attentive. The plates & sides were ample, so much so that our to-go box will easily make for another meal (for one). The setting is intimate and pleasurable; chopsticks are provided, and specific suggestions about how to use them can be provided.(The other utensils are also provided.) The food is s scrumptious, the service is top-notch, and I highly recommend this eatery!

2  Thank Juanito_Hayburg
Reviewed November 12, 2011

Typically, I am able to visit restaurants at lunchtime with my colleagues, usually on Thursdays, and the lunchtime special got us in the door. We had superb seating at a raised central platform and constant attention throughout the delicious meal. I always like getting an excellent meal at an even better price. Bull Gal Bee is about as authentic a Korean meal as one can get in El Paso. It is well-worth returning to, many times!

2  Thank Juanito_Hayburg