“Great food.”

Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #466 of 1,543 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Chinese
Description: New Panda Express chain restaurant location, known on their website as "LEE TREVINO & PELLICANO PANDA EXPRESS".
Memphis, TN
“Great food.”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

The menu is pretty much the same across all Panda Express restaurants throughout the country, but the service is what makes each one unique. We were greeted as soon as we walked in. Because I had young kids with me, the cashier offered to help carry my food to my table. The dishes that I wanted were out when I ordered but they made the food quickly and it arrived to me pipping hot. In case you're wondering, this is not authentic Chinese food, but it's still really good. They have a big screen TV that plays random things and good background music. My only complaint is that neither bathroom has a diaper changing table -- which makes life difficulty for anyone with a infant and there were a couple of other families in there with babies. Some people might feel the price is a little high, but they do seem to give large portions. So I highly recommend Panda Express for a quick meal.

• Visited January 2012

El Paso, Texas
“Little time for lots of good food!”
Reviewed September 29, 2011

I've eaten here twice in this fairly new restaurant. It is exceptionally clean, very friendly, good interior lighting with both booth and table seating. The prices are competitive with other establishments, and they will offer samples for the various dishes. The fortune cookie might be expected, but it is a nice touch! There is a flat-screen TV on the wall which I find extremely attractive as it shows scenes from China, some which I have had the opportunity to visit--and look forward to visiting. The soda fountain is available to all customers, and I thoroughly enjoyed filling up my own mug with ice. A special delight was the lever beside the ice spout for putting water into my mug, then finding that it was FRESH, not carbonated! (For those of you who followed me when I pedaled my 1400+mile/2200+km Trans-Texas Bicycle Odyssey 11JUN-08JUL2011, one part of my unfortunate heat stroke ending was due to a similar spigot in JunctionTX put carbonated water in my water buffaloes!) Panda Restaurant is a great eatery, and I look forward to returning!

• Visited September 2011