1,008 results
All reviews front desk tortillas parking lot waffles great customer service fort bliss pleasant stay applebees shuttle microwave interstate
Reviewed April 2, 2016

I'm very sorry that I am unable to give a decent review. 1)The rooms are so small, much less than 200 sq ft. 2)The carpet was very dirty (filthy) I did not feel comfortable walking around in the room without slippers or sock on. 3) Very poor service I thought that I would make it easy on the housekeeping staff requesting room service every two days so one day I requested towels 2 days later I had not received them. I had prepaid for 7 days (non refundable) I went to another hotel, took the loss, however; I was very comfortable for my last three days at another hotel. One gentleman at the front desk was very helpful, other than that I cant think of anything positive to say, I did not try the breakfast. I am a wyndham rewards member and I will never use the this hotel chain again. Customer service is the key to any successful business, it's really not that difficult (DETAILS) speak volumes.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

My sincere apologies to you. You are completely right when you said that "customer service is the key to any successful business". Paying attention to detail is most important.
No excuses for a room that is not acceptable for any of our guests.
I would welcome another opportunity to better serve you in the near future, and please know that your comments have been reviewed by the Management staff and have been corrected.
Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed March 31, 2016

This hotel was very comfortable, clean, with an outstanding pool area. Laundry facilities were convenient and in good working order. Staff was outstanding...helpful, courteous, professional. Located at the entrance to the airport, picking up and returning a rental car or catching a flight is a breeze. The only reason for the "4" rating, and not a 5 is because the door handle/card reader was loose and the door was difficult to close and secure. The room had some wear, but was overall in good shape. Given the outstanding staff, had I notified them about the door, I'm fairly certain they would have fixed it right away.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank You! We so appreciate great comments about the staff and your stay.
The maintenance crew have re-worked the door handle/key card reader.
Thanks again for taking the time to offer your comments or concerns to us.
We appreciate your business and look forward to your return.

Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded May 3, 2016

Reviewed March 28, 2016

My stay at the Hawthorn Suites in El Paso Texas was outstanding. The Hotel staff seem to go out of their way to make my stay better. My room was a wonderful large suite that had a living room and a full kitchen. I was working 12 to 14 hours a day so, my suite made life bearable. The best part of my stay was my interaction with the exceptional Hotel staff. The professionalism of the Director of Sales, Mrs. Kimberly Martinez, was tremendous and as a result I’m already planning to stay at the Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham on my return to El Paso.

• Stayed: March 2016, traveled on business

Thank you so much for your review, we appreciate your comments and I am pleased that you found our staff to be helpful to you during your stay.
We are very happy that you enjoyed working with our Director of Sales and if she hasn't read your review already, I will be sure to share this with her and the management staff.
We are very pleased to know that your will be returning.
Thank you for your business.