“Won't Stay Anywhere Else When Flying Out of El Paso Airport!”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport
Ranked #21 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Ruidoso
“Won't Stay Anywhere Else When Flying Out of El Paso Airport!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

My family and I stayed here before and after flying out for a trip to Mexico. I dont think we will ever stay anywhere else! They were so friendly and helpful. Flying out, my children and I were by ourselves as my husband had flown out a few days earlier. The staff helped me lower my stress level. We were infomed of an arrangement to leave our vehicle at the hotel during our trip and were taken right to the ticket counter at the airport...no dealing with long term parking! Thanks front desk Amanda and the shuttle drivers. YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME!!!

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you for your review. The Hawthorn is truly a great location and we are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay. Come back soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
San Antonio
Reviewed January 27, 2013

When I searched for the hotel today, I read the recent reviews before I started writing.
I could have written the last review as I experienced and noticed some of the same deficiencies in housekeeping supplies being provided. In addition to the cup shortage, one day my bath soap was gone (?) but not replaced. No big deal, just had to check each day. I did step outside my door mid day once when I heard the maid singing loudly across the hall while working but never heard any noises from the other occupied rooms.
I stopped in the lobby/breakfast area after flying in and before my day's appointment to work a bit on my laptop and was greeted with smiles twice by the same woman, whom I had to call out and ask if she was staff. Yes, the general manager herself who proceeded to welcome me and then even offered to have the front desk see if my room was available for early check in! This just set the tone for the visit and supreme customer service!
I stayed here because I smoke and they still block off a wing of smoking rooms (thank you very much) and very much appreciate the convenience. A little room spray would have been nice in the daily service but I travel with some just in case.
I had mini fridge and microwave and no problems with internet access.
A longer trek to the parking but having an inside room gave me a better sense of security and I was able to park at the base of the stairs.
Great location, good breakfast tacos, and close to plenty of restaurant options. I have already recommended this place and would stay again!
I would suggest that they offer the eco friendly options and instructions so hanging towels could be re-used and are not automatically removed. I like doing my part as I don't need a new bath towel or mat every day.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments, it was a pleasure to have met you.
We look forward to your return.
Reviewed January 26, 2013

The staff was excellent in the service they provided, particularly at the front desk. The van service was impeccable, the breakfast staff was cordial and patient, andthe housekeeping staff were prompt and outstanding.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
"Make My Day", with such great comments about your stay. I will certainly pass along your positive review to the staff.
Please come our way again, we look forward to serving you.
Cordially yours,
Killeen
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I thought for the money we would have a better stay. The room was very tiny and not enough room to be confertable. The Complimentary breakfast was a mess, not good food, dry and tasteless we are there once and went out the next 3 days. Staff was friendly most of the time. i can't say we had a warm feeling from the front desk personnel. I will not be staying there again. waist of money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Please accept my apologies that your stay was not to your expectations. Normally I do not make apologies for our breakfast as we receive numerous compliments daily about the food and the food servers. Our food selections are varied as we try to pelase everyone's taste's as well as have a balanced offering.
This Hawthorn features several room types, I am sorry that you found yours to be to small for your needs.
Again, I do appreciate your comments and we look forward to better serving you in the future.
Best regards,
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed January 21, 2013

As always the staff was wonderful Amanda was the best on check in. She greated me by name and welcomed me back. Rooms are great, breakfast is one of the best. Great location for me as I go to Fort Bliss for work. Located near great food places and the mall.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your nice comments about the service given you, we certainly aim to please and apparently our Front Desk Associate did just that.
We look forward to your return and again, thank you for your comments.
Best Regards,