“Good Value”

Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport
Ranked #29 of 81 Hotels in El Paso

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (50)
Longview, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2012

My stay was very enjoyable and the continental breakfast was the best I've ever had at any hotel. There was one person, in particular, who went above and beyond to accomodate my every need during my stay. I believe that her name was Amanda and she worked at the front desk.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for your comments in your review about our Front Desk Associate. You and I spoke in my office regarding her customer service and she was immediately told of your favorable remarks.
I am very pleased that you especially enjoyed our Hot Breakfast Buffet, we add a little Southwestern flair, that gives it a little "kick".
Happy Holidays and we look forward to your return.
British Columbia, Canada
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Best 2-1/2 star budget hotel in ELP. Super clean, tastefully furnished rooms with micro, fridge, wifi, etc. Convenient location with two restaurants right in parking lot. Pretty pool area. Full breakfast included but on both of my stays here the breakfast room has been very crowded (but I got fed and found a little table for one both times). This place is so inexpensive, clean, close to airport, shopping and dining, I almost want to keep it a secret :-) Recommend.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this review, December 16, 2012
Thank you for your review. I am pleased you enjoyed your exerience with us. You are correct, often times over a weekend-and even during the week, our breakfast room becomes over crowded. We are looking into enlarging this area in the very near future.

Again, thank you and Happy Holidays.