Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$139
$97
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$76
Hotels.com
$146
$133
Doubletree.com
El Paso Marriott(El Paso)
$180
  • Pool
$137
$119
GardenInn.com
$102
Residence Inn El Paso(El Paso)
$149
$129
Residence Inn
$42
All reviewsfront desktortillasparking lotwafflesenjoyed my stayfort blissel paso airportpleasant stayhome away from homebusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastapplebeesshuttlemicrowavetxclerkinterstate
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 28, 2012

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2012

Reviewed October 27, 2012

Stayed here twice, both times were great. I like this hotel, it's very close to the airport, there are plenty of restaurants around, several you can walk to and my rooms have both been great.

I stayed in a suite each time. They were both comfortable and spacious. Both had a fireplace in the living room and balcony. Kitchenette with stove, microwave, frig, pots and pans and utensils. The bedroom was large and the bathroom was OK, nothing special.

The suites are different, one of them I stayed in was much, much larger than the other so pay attention to that, when you check in ask for the larger suite. To the previous reviewer that had booked a suite in advance, you should have raised hell until the put you in the room you booked. On one of my stays there, I complained and they put me into the bigger suite. Hotels, like most businesses, hate having disgruntled customers and will do a lot to take care of you if you let them know, especially the larger chains.

Room Tip: Don't stay at the Chase Suites across the street!!
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for your review, In the Industry, it may appear to our customers that we only upgrade when we have a disgruntled guest in front of us; this is not the case at all. Our Inventory is set for us to sell on a daily basis and we do our best to accommodate every customers room type, but there are those instances when we cannot and we have to make adjustments, always trying to insure guest satisfaction. We appreciate the understanding our our customers during these times. I look forward to your return. Happy Holidays!

Reviewed October 26, 2012

Enjoyable stay, very quiet and the staff was very attentive and nice. Only concern is the free breakfast was very bland but hard to complain when something is free

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham

Thank you for your review as a "Good Stay". Your concern with the breakfast being bland can be spiced up a bit with the contiment tray of salsa, jalapeno's and cheese offered at the serving bar. Also available is the "hot sauce" on the bar that gives all food an extra "kick". Salt and Pepper is also on every table to be added at your choosing. I do hope that you will once again stay with us so that perhaps your next stay will be a "Great , more flavorfull" one. Again, sincere thanks for your comments.

Reviewed October 23, 2012

To begin, we reserved a king suite with kitchenette and sitting area 6 months before our trip. On arrival we were given a king size bed in a box. No kitchenette, no seating, barely any room for our baby's bassinet. There was no walking room. We spoke with management and they were nice about it and apologized but everything was booked so our room couldn't be changed. Then our A/C wasn't working, they did fix it. Then the shower head broke. It was also repaired. The tub wouldnt hold water to give our baby a bath. At nite we could hear all the people partying downstirs in the hot tub and pool. Over all just wasn't what we wanted.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham
GMHawthornSuites, General Manager at Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham EL Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Thank you for your information regarding your stay. I am very sorry that your stay was not what you had expected, as we certainly want all of our customers to have a great experience.
My sincere apologies to you and your family. Your concerns have been addressed with my management team. Should you care to give me another opportunity to better serve you, it would be my pleasure.

Reviewed October 23, 2012