All reviews room was clean front desk bit dated parking lot staff was friendly one night stay night's sleep continental breakfast would stay here again easy access great place to stay road trip lq pet interstate el mexico
Reviewed January 1, 2018

Nice and professional staff, felt very welcomed, exceptionally clean rooms, great prices especially during the holidays, pet friendly, excellent breakfast, We'll definitely stay again with our family, Thank you LQ

• Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
General M, General Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2018

Thanks for your review. I’m pleased to hear that you had such an enjoyable stay at El Paso - East La Quinta. Our team looks forward to providing you with exceptional service in the future. We’ll see you soon!

Reviewed December 26, 2017

My room has been clean each time. I have been selecting this hotel for over 7 years. I think they are remodeling, as the carpet need changing, but the staff make up for the hotel. I enjoy the breakfast and a safe hotel.

Room tip: Rooms away from the stairwell are quieter.
Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
General M, Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2017

Thank you for your review. We use every review for training and to improve our hotel. We will see you on your next visit.

Chad O
GM

Reviewed December 26, 2017

Nice hotel with very nice staff. All was clean and pleasant. Would stay again. Very welcoming place. We had our 3 dogs and no problem! (They are well behaved) Daniel was working and was very Sweet and personable..he made us feel welcome. Christmas Tree was so pretty!

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 22, 2017

I liked that check-in was painless and that the hotel seemed relatively quiet. I hated the neighborhood (right off the highway with tons of traffic) and thought the place to be quite run down. It's inexpensive, and that's great, but I think it's worth it to pay $20 more and find a nicer place.

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed December 22, 2017

Every time I stay in El Paso I come to this hotel. It is in a great location and it is always clean. The staff is very friendly and helpful. I highly recommend staying at this location when you come to El Paso!

• Trip type: Traveled with family