“Great Services and Friendly staff”

La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso West Bartlett
Ranked #39 of 80 Hotels in El Paso
A TripAdvisor Member
Tucson
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have stay at other hotels with 1 mile of this hotel. This is the only place I will stay while in El Paso .The staff is very friendly and professional.The Service is fast and accurate.Great location for eating and shopping. Near freeway for easy of traveling.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed August 26, 2013

This is a corporate owned hotel, or so the front desk told me. The room was very old and in poor condition. We could hardly sleep. The bathroom was a mess. The breakfast was just a doughnut or a muffin. We usually get some kind of eggs and bacon or sausage. We paid for a suite and are used to a very nice room at LaQuinta. I would choose another hotel. Next trip to El Paso we will try one of the other LaQuinta hotels.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Maxrn2
Reviewed August 20, 2013

I consider myself pretty easy to please and typically I never right a review on here, but our recent stay here motivated me to share with people looking for a hotel in the El Paso area. We were looking for an affordable place to sleep for the night and stopped here while driving from Los Angeles to Waco, TX, and this place was pretty bad. After getting checked in from a pleasant and helpful woman at the front desk and gathering our things from the car, we walked into the lobby and were greeted by a massive roach chilling on the lobby floor (Strike 1). The elevator was nasty and hallway walls are falling apart (Strike 2). Once in the room, the sheets did not look or feel clean. The lamp shades were torn and the bath room floor what a "shoes only" type situation (Strike 3). We were regretting the decision to stay here, but ultimately exhaustion won out and we stayed for the night. Not sure what other hotels are like in El Paso, but if they are anything like this one... maybe keep driving? Nothing against El Paso as city, I am sure it is a wonderful place, but this hotel experience was unfortunate. Perhaps it is a "you get what you pay for" situation, but at $70+ including tax for the night I was expecting more. Hope this is helpful!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Albuquerque, New Mexico, USA
Reviewed August 17, 2013

This motel offers excellent value. Good location. Many nearby restaurants and easy access to interstate. Room was clean and quiet. Check in and out was smooth. Price was excellent. Breakfast was OK. I have stayed here previously and had similar good experience. There is another La Quinta across the street.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 1, 2013

I decided to take advantage of a very reasonable rate for this hotel. Checking in was easy enough. The staff was pleasant and polite. That was the highlight of the stay.

Overall, this hotel needs a tremendous amount of cleaning - tile floors filthy, hall carpets need vacuumed, walls dirty. Very unpleasant.

The rooms were clean enough but the water temperature was impossible to regulate on both the shower and sink. Finally, the wifi was worthless. Not a good experience!

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Ltminer
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This hotel is in the perfect location. Texas Roadhouse steakhouse and Krispy Kreme donuts (along with several other restaurants) right outside the fence. A gas station is outside the fence too. Walmart right across the street. Wet-N-Wild 11 miles away, Sunland Park and shopping 1 mile away. Besides location, the rooms were clean, the shower hot, the pool was excellent. We requested 1st floor near the pool and we were 3 doors down :) This is the first time my wife & I ever slept through the night in a motel bed! The pillowtop beds were very comfortable! The fridge and microwave in the room worked well for our daughters. Wifi worked excellently and was easy to connect to. The staff was friendly an helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel, you definitely know up front what you are getting. No "hidden" fees and a friendly, safe atmosphere.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 14, 2013

I had several options as where to stay in El Paso . I am glad I picked this LaQuinta. It has a great location. Convenient to the hi way and a main street. It is also convenient to many good restaurants of different priced ranges. Room were clean and quiet. I stayed in a handicap accessable ns ds- great room. I was there 3 nights and interacted with the manager and several desk clerks. All were friendly helpful and knowledgeable. Stearling a young man on the morning shift was especially helpful with directions and recommendations.. He added to the pleasantness of the stay. I will definitely stay here again and recommend it.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends