“PILOT CAR DRIVERS! Recently renovated. Nice, clean, affordable!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn El Paso East

Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Ranked #40 of 83 Hotels in El Paso
“PILOT CAR DRIVERS! Recently renovated. Nice, clean, affordable!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2012 via mobile

We appreciate having a new, nice, clean room. We wanted the $45 room as advertised but none were available on 1st floor so settled for a king size room which ended up costing us more than we'd like - $76.

• Stayed November 2012
3 Thank shannatenney
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to send us your comments about our new, nice , clean rooms.
We are happy to know and appreciate your business. We hope to meet any future lodging needs you may have.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

My girlfriend and I planned to stay the weekend just Saturday and Sunday but because of Deans great service, clean spacious rooms, and just all around comfortable atmosphere we just had to get away one more day, and we did! Thanks Dean, your awesome and thanks for all your help we'll definitely come back.

• Stayed September 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. Having just completed renovating all our rooms, the staff was happy to know you found the Hotel comfortable and extended your stay. Dean and the entire staff look forward to your return.
El Paso, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2012

Thank you for the great customer service. prompt service answered all my question has a smile on his face! Rooms were confortable and made my stay feel like at home. A+ for my overall stay and again thank you dean for all your help an making my stay perfect! I will be back VERY soon :0)

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I have spoken with Dean and he is very pleased to know he was able to provide A+ customer service. Thank you for your time in posting your review. I hope you will consider staying with Red Roof Inn in the future for all you lodging needs.
San Francisco, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

I'm pretty new at hotels because I'm not on hotels much, but sometimes when you need a place to stay, its good to know you got a good place looking out for you. First thing I always notice is the refrigerated air conditioning, which was an A+ from the start. Rooms looked classy, made you feel like you're something really special there. One of the really convenient parts is that the parking isn't jammed packed, so there was definitely enough parking spots close to my room and a couple to spare. Since I'm not big on knowing on what services hotels provided, I went to the front and Dean was there to help me out. Seems like the big guy has been around long enough to know alot about hotels, services, and how I could take advantage of the catering. Made me feel like real royalty when I was there, guess that's part of the service while you're there. Long story short, if I ever need a place to stay, I'll definitely stay at the red roof again. Also the TV was good, but I'm not big on watching TV, at least its good to know that its there. All in all, I had a good visit. Thanks!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We appreciate knowing we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for your time and comments. We hope to see you again soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2012

I stay there every time I go to El Paso (at least once a month), the rooms are always very clean, and the new flat screen TV's they put in the rooms are great. They have also made lots of renovations to the entire place. It's a great hotel, with excellent customer service...Dean is awesome!! He really cares about the customer's stay and goes out of his way to make your stay as comfortable as possible!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are happy to know you liked our new flat screen TV's and the improvements we have made. Thank you for your time in letting us know. We look forward to seeing you next time.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

Good hotel, had a good stay. Will stay again. Good service. Nice clean rooms. Beds were clean. Staff was very professional and helpful. They had really great parking avaliblity. They also catered to customers very well as far as information.

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your kind comments about our Hotel and Staff. We have just completed our renovation and were glad to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you next time you are in El Paso.
San Antonio, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2012

After stayings a couple of days a this Red Roof Inn, I made it my number one choice, the service is excellent, and the rooms were very spacious and clean, I was able to get around town thanks to Dean, he was very helpful on giving directions and providing good coustomer service I got my issues solved quickly.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
It is our pleasure to serve you and we appreciate your time and comments about the "Excellent Service". We look forward to serving you again when your return to El Paso.