“Amazing stay thanks to Dean!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Red Roof Inn El Paso East

Red Roof Inn El Paso East
Ranked #36 of 82 Hotels in El Paso
“Amazing stay thanks to Dean!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Dean made our stay amazingly comfortable and made us feel very welcome! It was like a home away from home! Thanks Dean! Rooms are very clean and tidy! Room service was amazing, provided us with all necessities we asked for and made it an all around great experience!

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, November 12, 2012
Thank you for your time and comments. We are pleased to know you had a great experience. Dean was happy to hear your comments. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
San Antonio, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I came in to town on a business trip. When I arrived I was able to get a room quickly and with out any trouble and the front desk clerk Dean was very helpful. I asked Dean for suggestions of some good restaurants and he was able to provide some as well as give me directions. Everyone was very helpful and friendly and the rooms were nice and very clean.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
I wanted to thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are happy that you found our location ideal for your trip to El Paso. We look forward to seeing you next time.
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012

I checked in to the Red Roof and the guest service rep was great, very diligent in his work, very respectful, very well groomed and offered everything I think is necessary for a GREAT hotel visit. I WILL definitely continue to stay with Red Roof.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
We know your time is important and we want to Thank You for taking your time to let us know you enjoyed your stay. The staff was pleased to know you found a GREAT hotel visit. We look forward to serving you again.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

with special thanks to your guest service reps Dean & Andy for providing outstanding customer service everytime! I've been traveling to el paso, TX for family emergencies & both Dean & Andy have made my stay very comfortable & have felt like being at home. with great gratitude to both
Lupe Campos Cardenas

• Stayed October 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for taking your time to send us a response about your stay in El Paso. I was very pleased by your recognition of some of our key staff members; Dean and Andy. I truly appreciate your continued business.
El Paso, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

Loved this hotel. Great service, helpful and awesome staff, clean room, hot water, very cold a/c, nice – very nice. Pet friendly as well.

Our only complaint was the noisy rooms next to us. One night, a group of people checked in to the room next to ours at 4:30 am and partied LOUDLY till we finally called the front desk. They promptly knocked on the door and asked them to keep it down, but I was already awake and unable to go back to sleep. I don’t know if the pervert’s club (men’s club) next door is the reason or not but I’m guessing that it was. The next night there was someone playing very loud head banging music all night in their room.

I do not fault the hotel at all but I would not consider going back because I prefer polite and respectful hotel – mates. It’s all about location and the neighborhood.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your time in posting your review. We were happy to hear you found a clean room with a good value. I wish we could of prevented the noisy guests you encounted sooner. I hope you will reconsider choosing Red Roof Inn in the future for your lodging needs.
Deming, New Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 7, 2012

Seriously they are VERY dog friendly, I stayed here before on the 2nd floor, I like the interior corridors. This last time I came with 2 other co-workers. Granted the front desk warned me I might not want to stay due to animal allergies, but since I had made the reservation and the other 2 people were okay with staying I figured I could just take an allergy pill. The room I stayed in (#125) smelled like there had been 5 sweating/drooling saint bernards in it.

Room Tip: no animals: book upper floors have animals: book outside bottom floor rooms
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
I want to apologize for your recent stay with us in El Paso. Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we can improve on the quality of our rooms. I have met with our staff members and we have taken the proper steps to ensure this doesn't happen again. I hope you will consider staying with Red Roof Inn for your future lodging needs.
Katy, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2012

We had a complication with our reservation through a 3rd party service but were saved and very well serviced by a clerk, Alphonso who spent a lot of time making sure we were happy with the room and quoted price, even if it was not correct. My wife and I traved a lot and were very impressed with theentire sty. I just wish we had hada coffee pot in the room. A bargain for the price.

Tom & Susan

Room Tip: Simple but very clean and great service.
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank osgoodsr
David P, General Manager at Red Roof Inn El Paso East, responded to this review, September 22, 2012
Thank you for taking your time to let us know about you trip. Alfonso was happy to take care of your needs. I am happy that you like the rooms and you stay was a good one. I hope you will choose to stay with us again.