Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport
$125
$121
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$89
$143
$119
$79
$70
Ramada El Paso(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$55
$47
Hotels.com
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$65
$55
$103
1,097 results
All reviewsel paso airportan early flighthard boiled eggsrooms are smallroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravyroom servicecontinental breakfastconvenient locationwithin walking distancerental carthird floorshuttle servicenice staystaff was friendlyparking lot
Reviewed April 1, 2012

The directions and location gave me pause but it was an excellent choice. Friendly service, very nice accomodations, very clean, well maintained. It has everything you want. The breakfast was even well done. I really liked little touches like a small light to guide me to the bathroom in the night. The TV was not a flat panel but I was traveling and went out so it really wasn't an issue. If I was staying for awhile it might be a factor. refrig/micro was nice. basic ammenities but adequate. I was impressed. This is only the 2nd Microtel I've stayed at & both were very good. I'll start looking for them.

Room Tip: The elevator is near the front desk so if you don't like a long walk ask for a closer room, there are stairs at both ends.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed March 17, 2012

We flew into El Paso very late at night and were delighted to find that the Microtel was literally just a stone's throw away from the airport. Following the Microtel template, the rooms are clean, fully functional, comfortable and well designed, although not luxurious. Likewise, breakfast was more than enough to get us going for the day, although the choices are limited. The price was unbeatable. All in all, the perfect place for a quick overnight before or after a flight.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed March 9, 2012

The rooms were bright, clean and roomy. Breakfast started at 4 a.m. for people needing to catch an early flight. Airport shuttle available 24 hours per day to go to the airport.

Room Tip: You are by the airport, but they did not seem to be landing or taking off during the night. First floor most convenient.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
MicrotelAirport1, General Manager at Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham El Paso Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Our early breakfast and 24 hour shuttle service are a few of the ways we hope to accommodate our guests needs. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 7, 2012

This Is a nice hotel and the staff is very friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants close by and easy access to I-10 if you are driving. Edward @ the frt desk was GREAT and very helpful and personable. I will deffinately stay here again on my next trip to El Paso.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

My team and I are pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. I have passed your compliments along to Edward and we look forward to having you stay with us again on your next visit to El Paso.

Reviewed February 21, 2012

On a recent trip to El Paso, I checked the Trip Advisor reviews to help determine where I should stay. It looked like the Microtel at the airport had bee receiving good reviews, so I thought I would try it out. It is a short walk from Baggage Claim at the airport, which was such a plus for me. It was very clean and the front desk staff could not have been more accomodating. The breakfast bar was fine and we were able to use the amenities of the Wyndham next door, such as the restaurant and the laundry. And the price was terrific. If I should return to the El Paso, I would definitely return to this hotel...it was great.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for letting my team and I know that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We hope you return to El Paso soon, and look forward to providing you with another pleasant experience.