“Best of the Best”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Best of the Best”
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Last visit was for my birthday BB King performance. My first visit was as a sophomore in High School. Saw Man of La Mancha. The restoration is perfect and the schedule of events has something for almost everyone.

3 Thank debbie121

4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Very nostalgic”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

I'm a native El Pasoan and this place takes me back to when I was a little girl. The event was great, the clouds and stars remain on the ceiling which has always been one of my favorite things about the Plaza and the staff was very friendly as well.

Visited August 2012
3 Thank glornava
34 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 50 helpful votes
“The Best Venue”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

This is my favorite venue in El Paso. I used to go to movies there as a kid. I am so glad it got restored. A beautiful place, good seating, nice restaurants just outside the theatre. They have plenty of good shows at the Plaza, I go to as many as I can.

Visited July 2012
4 Thank Kat S
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Great memories”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I've always loved the Plaza. You can't beat the ambiance or the history of the building. Hard to find good parking, though.

Visited December 2011
4 Thank VasquezR7
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Symphony in El Paso?”
Reviewed August 28, 2012

Yes! The building itself is fascinating and the acoustics are great. We go whenever we can, especially for classic music performances.

Visited April 2012
4 Thank H0t_Currey

Been to Plaza Theatre? Share your experiences!