“Sun and Fun in El Paso”

Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Sun and Fun in El Paso”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

Love this place. The front desk staff and housekeeping. Along with the kitchen staff for dinner are great. I recommend this place to anyone wanting a great room for the price. Get rooms booked early in the week cause they are gone quickly. It's one of my favorite locations. And i travel 30 weeks a year all over the country.
Oh! and by the way the new Fountains shopping center is open and its only a few blocks away. What a great outdoor shopping experience that is going to be., Beautiful nights in El Paso and great horse racing at Sunland park and Casino as well.

Gary G

Room Tip: Get the rooms as high as possible looking toward Mexico. What a beautiful night light you'll see...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank GGGABQ
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, December 16, 2013
Dear GGGABQ,
For someone who travels as much as you do, it means so much to us to get such a positive review. We are very pleased to know you experienced such a great stay with us. I have shared your review with the staff, and they are truly thankful for your kind words. We hope to see you soon!

Respectfully,
Marco O.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Melbourne, FL
Reviewed October 17, 2013

What a GREAT hotel. I generally stay with another chain, but this hotel worked out better for this trip. And I am SO glad that I stayed here.

It was a suite with a nice kitchen, living area, and a separate bedroom with 2 beds. REALLY comfortable room. And quiet, even though my room overlooked the interstate.

Drinks and dinner in the evening, breakfast in the morning.

I felt very safe in the parking lot as well.

I will gladly stay here again on my next trip.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank davechri
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Dear Davechri,
Thank you for your review. I am glad that you decided to give us a try while visiting El Paso. It is a great feeling to know that we made such a positive impact during your stay. Thank you very much for choosing us!

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Great hotel that is a huge bargain! Hotel is super clean!! I was impressed by size of room, with living area with kitchen and separate bed room with 2 queen size beds!! I can not stress this enough, this is by far the best hotel in El Paso, Texas! The front desk staff was friendly and professional. The breakfast attendants were super nice and accommodating. I am looking forward to staying here again! Thank you Staybridge for a fantastic stay! Well done!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Valerietruj
Dear Valerietruj,
Thank you so much for your kind words. Our staff is always trying to go above and beyond our guests' expectations, and reviews like yours help them realize their hard work is noticed. I truly hope that if you find yourself in El Paso soon, you will give us the opportunity to serve you again.

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Ive been to many hotels throughout the US in my travels. The staybridge suites in el paso, tx is by far in a class of its own. All other hotels should strive to be in the same class as the staybridge suites in el paso Texas. When you walk in the front door you feel like you're walking into the front door of your own home. The staff deserves a raise. They go above and beyond the call of duty every day. By far the cleanest rooms I've ever stayed in. The dining can be compared to a 5 star restaurant. The ladies at the front desk always make you feel welcome. I am still trying to figure out how they manage to remember everyone's first and last name. The manager Marco goes out of his way to greet each and every guest to make them feel like a part of the staybridge family.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Chad S
Dear Chad S,
I cannot thank you enough for choosing us as your home away from home. It makes me very happy to know you became part of our family during your stay with us. I hope you visit us soon. I know our staff will be very happy to see you.

Kind regards,
El Paso, Texas
Reviewed October 16, 2013

Staff is great. Cody and Lorraine are the best. Marco, the GM, is very sociable. The rooms are very clean and always comfortable. The location is great. There is also a shuttle service offered by the hotel to take guests to and from places they need to go. Breakfast is offered every morning, and dinner is offered 3 nights a week with free wine and beer. Best place to stay in El Paso!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Tik M
Dear Tik M,
Thank you very much for such a great review. I will make sure Lorraine and Cody are aware they are the best. Once again, thank you for choosing us, and making us part of your family!

Warmest regards,
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I thought this was one of the nicer hotels I've stayed in. Suite itself was quite lovely. Kitchen well stocked and full sized. The one free meal we did receive was ok considering the cost. The fact that the beer and wine were free as well was certainly an added bonus. It does have direct access to 10 which was nice but the view from the back of the Mexican border was a bit of a drawback for me. Overall though I'd say most definitely will stay there while visiting family again.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank frogbranch
TMIHospitality, Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Dear Frogbranch,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a positive review about our hotel. I am happy to know you really enjoyed yourself during your visit here in El Paso. I'm sorry that you did not enjoy the view from your room. Many have commented that the lights at night are very pretty. If you do visit us in the future, feel free to contact us so we can try to accommodate you in a different area of the hotel. Once again, thank you for your positive review.

Toronto, Canada
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I always stay at Staybridge whenever they are available since they are really good value for the money. This hotel was very clean and the staff very accomodating but the food is really not that great. Perhaps they should really stick to food that is easy to prepare rather than trying to create something that they can't. Forget those hot roast beef sandwiches. The roast beef was not real, the gravy way too salty and from a mix. I am English so please don't pretend and tease me that I was going to have a real meal. The mash potatoes had so much pepper in them they were not edible. Stick to what you know. Believe me, it will be appreciated.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
2 Thank Tafferdills
Dear Tafferdills,
Thank you very much for choosing us as your place to stay during your visit to the Sun City. I am happy to know that you enjoyed your accommodations at our hotel. Unfortunately, it seems that our complimentary dinner did not meet your expectations, and for that I apologize. We try to go out of our way to differentiate ourselves from other places that offer appetizers to their guests, but it looks like we missed our mark with you. Aside from that unfortunate mishap, I really do hope you enjoyed your stay.

Respectfully,