“Perfect for families”

Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
Austin, Texas, United States
“Perfect for families”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This new hotel met all of our family needs. From the homey suite, complete with kitchenette, to the free hot breakfasts, well-equipped exercise room and free laundry (4 washers/6 dryers!), this hotel made our stay feel more like moving into a new apartment. Small details made the difference and our stay was excellent.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Mark N, General Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, January 4, 2013
Dear Paula,

Thank yo so much for taking a moment and writing such a complimentary review on our hotel. It makes such a difference to us to know that we're doing things right. Please stop and stay with us again if your ever in El Paso. Have a Happy New Year!

Respectfully,

Mark Najera

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Alamogordo, New Mexico
Reviewed December 30, 2012

This hotel is very conveniently located close to the airport and easy to get to. We reserved a suite with a king size bed and were surprised to see just how large it was. The rooms are new and very clean. The kitchen was large and had all the necessary accoutrements. The bed at this hotel is one of the most comfortable I have slept on in all of my travels. I only had a couple of minor issues the first being that we had to wait over an hour for our room to be ready after the three o'clock check in time. The counter staff was very understanding and kept us updated but when check in is at three I do expect to have a room waiting. The second was that we had a problem with a clogged toilet and the hotel did not have any maintenance personnel available to take care of it. This is where the counter folks shined once again as he took time from the counted to come up and get it fixed for us. I don't think it's too much to ask that the mgmt have a maintenance person available over the weekend to support problems like this. The counter staff should not have to deal with such things and should be there to take care of your guests. The breakfast was standard fare but was hot and plentiful and coffee is available around the clock. All in all it was a great stay and I would recommend this hotel to my fellow business travelers and those who want to get away for a night. Would have given it five stars if not for the few issues we encountered that mgmt should address.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the I-10 side of the hotel if you want a quiet stay.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Retrofire
Mark N, General Manager at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so much for your review. I do apologize for the maintenance issues you experienced and I am happy to know that the concerns were addressed by my staff. We do provide maintenance on weekends up until 5:00 pm. However, my front desk staff are cross trained in ALL departments and are able to provide any assistance our guest need after normal business hours. I sincerely thank you again for your comments and invite you back should you find yourself in El Paso again!

Respectfully,

Colorado
Reviewed December 25, 2012

Nice hotel right off I-10 near the airport. Stayed for two nights (Xmas eve & Xmas). Hotel and rooms are in excellent condition and very clean. Great to have a kitchen on Xmas when everything was closed. Beds are very comfortable and the free laundry is a nice extra. Pretty good breakfast--standard hot fare. Would definitely stay again.

Room Tip: Stayed in room 101. Rooms on the backside of the hotel have a better view and may be quieter.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank baron48
Hello,

I just wanted to thank you for writing such a nice review on out Staybridge suites. We're thrilled to know that you enjoyed your stay and always appreciate the kind words and even the extra "tip" to future travelers!

Thanks again,

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed December 17, 2012

I wanted to Say How Helpfull ther Counter Staff are.
I Had never had issues with my Check out but the one time i did The Counter Worker Stephney Mills went as far as she coukld to Fix the Bill and Make sure it would not happen again.
I stay at this Hotel Because of the Staff, I Travel a large amount of Time and Stay at Different Brands of Hotels in Different parts of The States. But any time i am in El Paso this is the only Place i Stay.

Room Tip: All the Rooms are Good more just a question of Looking at The Pool or The Hwy,
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Dear Roger,

Thanks for writing in and giving such a nice review. I personally wanted to thank you for pointing out a particular employee, it always makes them feel a little more special than they already are. Our entire staff thanks you for staying with us and for being so kind to them during your extended stay with us.

El Paso, Texas
Reviewed December 12, 2012

We have had several guests stay there be for 1 night or several and all we have heard is great things about the hotel. Clean rooms and friendly staff among other things. When we have made the reservations the staff have been great, helpful and very welcoming.

Room Tip: Rooms by the pool are quieter
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
I just wanted to take a moment and thank you for your rexiew and for choosing the Staybridge Suites. We work very hard to be "simply the best" and for you to recognize that only solidifies what we work so hard to be. That's because we simply have the best guest as well. Thank you again and Happy New Year!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Simply the best hotel in El Paso. Everything from location to staff... The suites are absolutely beautiful, equipped with everything you need if you choose not to leave the hotel to eat out, which is extremely convenient and it saves you money. i also enjoy being able to borrow movies from the Dvd library.. Staybridge is just an amazing place to stay at.

• Stayed August 2012
Your remarks are so very encouraging to us all and great fully received. Very many thanks for taking the time to write to tripadvisor.com and we all hope you will return in 2013. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!!

Chatham, Canada
Reviewed November 30, 2012

I'm on the road a lot during the year and I'm very picky where I say. This hotel was very clean and the staff was very frendly. I asked for a room on the top floor facing the road and sure enough I got what I asked for. I will be returning back to El Paso soon and I will stay here for sure.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Wow!! Thank you for staying with us, for writing to tripadvisor.com and especially for such gracious and kind words which I have passed on to everyone at the Hotel. Please come back and visit us soon and Happy 2013!