“Viva Staybridge!”

Ranked #18 of 81 Hotels in El Paso
ABQ
“Viva Staybridge!”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

Very nice new hotel - after this experience, I'll definitely look for Staybridge Suites for future travel. Great floor plan for suites - large bedrooms with individual bathrooms separated by living/kitchen area. Didn't get to take advantage of the outdoor amenities -- pool, fire pit, covered seating area with ceiling fan - but am looking forward to returning sometime when the weather is warmer. Just an overall good experience, and I'd recommend highly.

Room Tip: if traveling with family, their suites are great - 2 bed, 2 bath, living, kitchen
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Albuquerque, New Mexico
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Overall, I thought it was a good property. The breakfast buffet is a bit sparse compared to other Staybridge's I've frequented. The staff was pleasant and they opened promptly, but there just wasn't the variety I am used to seeing.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Winter Park
Reviewed April 3, 2012

I booked one of the executive king one bedroom suites with a conference table but found out upon arrive that all the executive king rooms face the highway. I found the room very large and new but noisy due to the busy highway. The staff couldn't of been more helpful moving me to a room facing the back of the hotel. Talk about great customer service. Although the new room only had two queen beds the room was great. Since the hotel is new so are all the furnishings. There are 2 flat screen tvs in the suites. The kitchen is modern with all the furnishings to cook. On the first floor there is a great workout room with laundry facilities attached. The washers/dryers are free. When was the last time you stayed at a hotel where there was no charge to do laundry? There is a business center on the first floor with a photocopy machine and a printer, of course at no charge. The breakfast is also wonderful. Parking is included and has easy access on and off the highway.

Room Tip: Make sure to ask for a room facing the back of the hotel to avoid the noise from the highway.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed March 28, 2012

I recently had some girlfriends come to El Paso and we decided to have a girls weekend at the Staybridge. Whar a treat this was. It is one of the nicest newest hotels El Paso has to offer. It's not only because it's a new hotel, it's because the staff there was lke no other. Each and every one of of the team there had smiles, greeted us when we walked in and when we left. The swimming pool area was just fabulous as well as the decor of the rooms. I can't say enough about our girls weekend there, we LOVE the Staybridge in El Paso!

Room Tip: Make sure and hang out at the pool!
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
Arboga, California
Reviewed March 20, 2012

This was our first time staying at Staybridge. Ms. Eskierka and her staff made our stay feel like a second home. She was wonderful, supportive and most graciously handled our stay. Professional, courteous attitude and ensured that our family received the best price while staying in El Paso, Texas. I highly recommend this clean and comfortable hotel to any family.
A great place to stay. Wonderful food and staff.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed February 28, 2012

Minutes from the airport and convenient to shopping, restaurants. Easy on / Easy off I-10.

Immaculately clean. Very friendly and helpful staff. Our suite was very well equipped and comfortable. Quiet -- I didn't even hear an airplane.

Nice complimentary breakfast in a pleasant dining room. Nice pool and outdoor area.

A well-priced large suite for less than $100/night -- it put hotel rooms to shame.

I will be on the lookout for Staybridge wherever I travel from now on.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was my first time ever at any Staybridge. I was here on business and as a mom,it was hard being away from my family for 5 weeks.I have to say that EVERYONE in the Hotel made me feel SO good and SO welcome that it made my time go fast. I feel as though I have known these people all my life. What a great experience. The meals are great and my room was fantastic!I didn't need a thing to feel more at home than what they did for me and my fellow workers.Will the manager was so helpful in getting my reservation handled.The world needs more people like this..people who enjoy their jobs. I will definately be back when I travel again.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled on business