Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area
Comfort Inn & Suites I-10 Airport(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$76
$47
$145
$133
Doubletree.com
Red Roof Inn El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$45
$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites El Paso East(El Paso)(Great Value!)
$65
$80
$77
$75
Travelocity
All reviewsfree laundrypet areasocial hourlight mealhome away from homepots and pansplace to stayfront desk personnelother hotelsupgraded to a suitefull kitchenstove toplong staygreat amenitiesawesome staffrooms are spaciousextended stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 20, 2012

This was my first time ever at any Staybridge. I was here on business and as a mom,it was hard being away from my family for 5 weeks.I have to say that EVERYONE in the Hotel made me feel SO good and SO welcome that it made my time go fast. I feel as though I have known these people all my life. What a great experience. The meals are great and my room was fantastic!I didn't need a thing to feel more at home than what they did for me and my fellow workers.Will the manager was so helpful in getting my reservation handled.The world needs more people like this..people who enjoy their jobs. I will definately be back when I travel again.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2012

This was my first time staying in a Staybridge Suite and I really had high hopes for the place. We were splurging so got the more expensive, two-bedroom suite. All was clean, the beds were comfortable, and having the space to spread out was very nice...that's the good part. The BAD part is you hear the people walking above you to the point that it disrupts sleep. I had requested a high floor hoping not to have this problem to begin with. My request was not honored; we were on the second floor. Also, this is a small thing, but is annoying and disappointing. I made a frozen pizza purchase from the hotel's pantry on two consecutive nights buying the exact same pizza each night. One night I was charged $3.00, the next night I was charged $4.50. (They have some prices posted, but not for this frozen item.) We paid $180+ per night at the Senior Citizen rate and I felt like I've had better stays at places charging half that amount. It is a pretty place and convenient to the airport, but I doubt we'll ever stay again.

Room Tip: Top floor is the only way to be sure you won't hear the noise of someone walking in their room above you.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank SeeingTheWorld56
Reviewed February 4, 2012

Work takes me to different places and many of my colleagues suggested that I stay in the downtown El Paso area but when heard there was a new Staybridge Suites then that was the answer for me. I flew in and the hotel was just minutes away from the airport. The location is great and is minutes away from the Cielo Vista Mall where theres an Olive Garden as well. Staybridge is awesome because there rooms are like an extension of my own house.... totally comfortable and everything that I need, they have. The staff were super helpful/very professional and where able to answer many questions that I had about the area and where to locate certain businesses. It snowed while I was there in Dec 2011 and they have an awesome heated which was great for my tired legs. I requested a nice upper corner view to able to see the beautiful mountains which bring back memories of Idaho and Utah.

Room Tip: I asked for the upper floor with view of the mountains. Gorgeous!
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
6  Thank Conejito2011
Reviewed February 4, 2012

I traveled to El Paso for business, I have an extended stay. This hotel has met all of my expectations, Check-in was superb, there were nine in our party and front desk personnel treated us with great respect. The rooms are outstanding, very well maintained by a highly exceptional House Keeping Staff. Not only could I fall asleep on the comfortable couch, but the bed just calls me in, with so many soft pillows you can’t help but to lie down and enjoy. This hotel is located in excellent location just off I10. Easy access to the airport, with a shuttle service that will go out their way to assist you. The hotel has the most outstanding front desk staff that I have ever encountered in the many hotels that I have stayed in. I could mention them all but one in particular, a confident and competent UTEP student who greets me at the door with a smile and always made me feel at home. I will always remember my stay here thanks to her.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed January 29, 2012

this hotel is very proffesional friendly environment and respectful place until they started hiring people who are very rude and unproffesional... i would never imagine myself being talked about with several guests and staffs everyday. i was at the front desk paying my bill and overheard one of the hotel's guest's personal business from a young lady i believe her name is 'Jacky'... she just kept going and going! It is very unproffesional of her. I will never stay at Staybridge Suites anymore... I left my own home to relax and enjoy my weekend not to be at the front page just because of an uneducated front desk staff will talk about my business. Never stay at this so called friendly environment extended stay hotel.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, IHGCare at Staybridge Suites El Paso Airport Area, responded to this reviewResponded February 2, 2012

Dear amanda p,

Thank You for writing a review about your recent stay with us.
We are hospitality professionals who pride ourselves on delivering high class customer service and are happy doing so. For that reason, the comments you made are troubling and will certainly be looked into. We have sent you a private message to obtain more information about your stay. We hope you'll still consider Staybridge hotel as an upscale extended-stay hotel brand in your future travel plans.

Lin S.