“Good Food”

Ranked #22 of 1,563 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Not open for lunch. Usually a decent place to eat but get to crowded for comfort. Not enough tables like for the wheel chair people. Prices have gone up too.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Check this picture out. How would you like for that to fall in your food. GROSS! I went with a party of 8 and I waited till we were done eating. I did not want to ruin our meal. Its a good place I have been there several times but really?!?!?!? I told the manager and all he said was will take care of it. And walked away. Did I mention we were a party of 8. He could have giving us a discount or a card to come back. I referred that place :( What a shame for my party. Any it is what it is a roach that was confirmed by a buser that it was alive. Stay away. Not to mention the owner came out dressed in work gear like the other employees. Didn't look like a owner.

2  Thank Lizzy079
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had dinner and was terribly disappointed by the quality of food and lack of service. Ordered a salad and ig was brought out when desert should have been served. The bar-b-que ribs were horrible. They were cold, dry, and so salty I could barely eat them. My friend had prime rib that was a little better but not great. The aus jus was obviously a mix with water.

The waiter never offered to refill our water glasses until she had brought the bill and asked how my ribs were before I had taken a bite! The baked potato was good.

We paid the bill and then complained to the waitress about the quality of the food. She then got the manager and he wanted to do something, but was a little too late. I'm certain, I'll never be back.

Reviewed January 29, 2013

I can't recall the food. I just remember the C/W music blasting so loud I couldn't talk to anyone at my table.

1  Thank Dave S
Reviewed January 23, 2013

Texas Roadhouse in El Paso is very good. This restaurant was one of the best we visited in the city. Everything was cooked to our liking and the service was excellent. This restaurant is a must to dine in in El Paso.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!