“Excelent place to spend your evening”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 1,568 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 4, 2012 via mobile

When I moved to Texas I asked around for a place I could get an affordable steak that would not cost me an arm and a leg and it will be fresh. I always got the Same Answer. Texas Road House. When I moved to El Paso I would visit this restaurant almost every day. Service is excelent. They want to make you feel welcomed and not overwhelmed. They first ask you if you've been there before (so they spare you the explanations if you are a repeat customer). Then you get to choose your cut of meat if you like. Atmostphere is great. I take my whole family here and even my wife if we want to have date. There is a nice bar area and the best thing is the food. Try their home made (from scratch) Chilli. Steak is cooked how you want it and you get to eat all the peanuts you want. I highly reccomend this place.

1  Thank Amangi76

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We go here often when we can't decide what we want for dinner. It isn't gourmet, but it is always tasty and quick. Every Texas Roadhouse across the country is exactly the same...in this case, that's a good thing!

1  Thank kirixchi
Reviewed August 24, 2012

This place is really fast and the steak was perfect. The bread, the salad, everything is a really good here. I wish there was one in every city.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

i just went on sunday for normal dining,
i ordered those jalapeno cheese, as appetizers, i relly liked them
my wife ordered a margarita wow!
that thing was goood!!!

finally we ordered 2 combos food was hot and delicious,
on time and the services was awesome!!

man i love that bread!!!

i actually visited the one on gateway w
not the one on N desert
but food was awesome!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

Service was very good and the food was good. My steak was not quite cooked to medium well it was more like a medium but it had a good flavor. The Armadillo Punch is a must try. All and all it was a good supper.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!