“Exellent Texas BBQ”

Rudy's
Ranked #8 of 1,578 Restaurants in El Paso
Cuisines: Barbecue
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: Bar-B-Q was added to the operation in 1989, and Rudy's "Country Store" and Bar-B-Q has been serving up tasty food ever since. The same original recipes that built Rudy's Leon Springs' reputation are now available throughout the Southwest.
Reviewed January 6, 2013

I'm not a big meat eater, but the brisket, ribs and their sauce is to die for. I'll return again to Rudy's for their excellent BBQ, that in my opinion is better than Tennessee BBQ!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

After hearing my friends rave about this place I decided to take my family and try it. It didnt't live up to my expectations of what "great" BBQ should tast like. Maybe it was my timing. This place is a chain restaurant with a wonderful atmosphere. The sauces were very good, but there was no non-spicy sauce for the kids. The pulled pork didnt't look or taste like tradional pulled pork. It was a mushy glob that appeared to come out of a can. The brisket and ribs were average. Is it the best BBQ in El Paso? probably. I believe you must get a little east of El Paso to really enjoy true Texas BBQ.

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Rudy's is the best barbecue in El Paso, hands down. The ribs are wonderful with a nice peppery seasoning, their brisket and pulled pork are equally delicious and they have good smoked sausage too. Best of all, they don't drown everything in sauce, it is on the side for you to add (or not) as you please. We are in here at least once a month and it never dissapoints.

Reviewed November 27, 2012

Texas BBQ at affordable prices. It can get busy but it's worth it. The food is great, there's lots of space to sit, and the smell of the food inside the place makes the experience that much better. Figure out what you want while you stand in line. The signs at the register are the same as the ones near the start of the line.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I was in El Paso on business. The business location catered in Rudy’s for lunch. The food was good and hot. Yes even the bake beans have a kick to them. I enjoyed the food and if I’m in the area again I will eat there again.

Been to Rudy's? Share your experiences!